LegacyGT.com

The "unofficial" leaked Motor Trend 2008 Impreza pics

SWP-LegacyGT

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I like the 5door hatch but that front end makes me ill:(:(:(

Composite manifold......LGT fittment turbo I am sure. Boy are the Impreza faithful going to be pissed:lol::lol::lol:

Go read the Nasty Caulk forum, people there are photochopping that bitch left and right. I fear for the full model refresh of the Legacy line now. :spin: :spin: :spin:

I like the 5door hatch but that front end makes me ill:(:(:(

i'm the opposite. i MAY be able to stomach the front - looks like a LGT and a WRX had sex. The hatch looks like a focus or something.

It's not about speed, it's about acceleration!

Go read the Nasty Caulk forum, people there are photochopping that bitch left and right. I fear for the full model refresh of the Legacy line now. :spin: :spin: :spin:

Other than buying parts for cheap I'd rather take a shot to the nuts than spend a hour on that site

Toyota 6EATS .........SUCK!!!!!!

Hooray! Now we will get tons more turbo and TMIC options. Perrin, TDC, Blouch, Deadbolt,and AVO will be able to lower their prices to satisfy the glut of WRX owners that are going to want OUR engine parts!

Oh, and that's a pretty bland looking POS. I hope the STi will get a more aggressive face.

WTF

The back looks like an rx300 BMW mix. the front a mix of mazda 3 and a Toyota. Was Subaru bought by some Chinese car maker that just shanks designs from others?

Honestly break out the holy water and throw it on the Subaru design team. I hope this is not the real thing, b/c next on the cutting block is the Legacy. God help us.

And Im going to say it. I hate Subaru, I really do.

Im gonna make my own car company that sells cars with AWD, manual transmissions, Turbo 6 cylinders, wagons, and navigation (thats right with a MT). Yeah! And refrigerated cup holders. Ha!

I wasn't all that interested.

But that thing is UUUUU-GLEEEE!

if that is a car, it fell out of the ugly tree, and hit every branch on the way down.

Framed windows????

How do you design something worse than it replaces, not just slightly, but so completely. and the previous one wasn't even "all that".

for Subaru's gesture about a Legend Reborn... this is a mutant child.

I am glad I have the 2005 Legacy GT Limited. The best model year of Legacy GT, and perhaps the best looking subaru produced for sale in the US for some time to come.

Archived