LegacyGT.com

random guy filming my car WTF!?

Guest subiecity

possibility, i do hit triple digits occasionally in the same area every weekend or so with a few other cars as well, as of right now it could be a possibilty im not the average honor student when it comes to following the laws ...ona closed course and track of course ;)

I wouldn'tbe overly concerned about that, since if he followed you while taping such childish excursions he'd have just as much explaining to do as you would.

Who Dares Wins

スバル

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest subiecity

I wouldn'tbe overly concerned about that, since if he followed you while taping such childish excursions he'd have just as much explaining to do as you would.

yea when he was filming me i dont think i went passed 45, i was in the middle of the town, so i coldnt go speeding of anyway

maybe a rival wannabe gang tryin to dethrone yuo as the kisco king :lol: :lol:
"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

Guest subiecity
he thought you had a GT lol

shoulda just said ITS A NA!!!! he woulda stoped filming..

lol in all serious tho thats pretty strange

yea its a NA but ive gota significant amount of work in it so its my lil project nonetheless, still sketches me out

Guest subiecity
maybe a rival wannabe gang tryin to dethrone yuo as the kisco king :lol: :lol:

thats why i ride with my heat, and my 9 on my waist , im ready to bust a cap in a *****'s ass,, dont make me park in a handicapped spot again...cuz i just might get crazy enuf and do it!!!

werd! Maybe he wuz checkin yo mad tight gangsta drivin sk!11z yo
"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

funny. at the UCC dent day yesterday someone else said the same thing about some guys casin his car. he was really concerned about be car jacked too. i would just be more aware of my surroundings from now on. the way the guy was talkin at the meet made it seem like a group thing. couple guys casin the cars while back up drivers were in the mix too.

Guest subiecity

I just want to know how you couldn't lose a fkin Toyota Corolla...

he had NOS...................i was in the middle of the kisco town by the movie theater and borders....i was alrady doin the speed limit so i decied to double back i went passed the police station, passed the movie theater, then past where bank of NY is, and then made a left and passed cosi's and then i did it again, and yet he persisted and followed me, strange u would think maybe he was must headed in the same area i was or coincidence. thats why i decided to double back to see if he would follow me on the same raods twice.......he did...no coincidence

Guest subiecity

and he drove with the camera in his right hand and held it over his sterring wheel the whole time, all i saw was the red light shining on his windshield cuz it was kinda dark....and when i came to the stop light saw, i was able to see much better and saw that the red light was his camera recording as he was holding it over his steering wheel aimed at me.

and when i saw him doin this as i stated earlier i got outta my car at the red light and he flew right passed me and right thru the red light.....sketchy or wutT?

and he drove with the camera in his right hand and held it over his sterring wheel the whole time, all i saw was the red light shining on his windshield cuz it was kinda dark....and when i came to the stop light saw, i was able to see much better and saw that the red light was his camera recording as he was holding it over his steering wheel aimed at me.

and when i saw him doin this as i stated earlier i got outta my car at the red light and he flew right passed me and right thru the red light.....sketchy or wutT?

Hopefully it wasn't a laser scope. :eek: U piss anyone off lately?? :icon_wink

- The Mortgage Man

:lol: He probably had the Corolla Type S...

Anyways...I would have got his license plate #, or something. There is an undercover cop around Yorktown with a grey Evo - no spoiler and side exhausts. He finds out about the race scene and what not, also tries to race kids. So don't try to race him or else BAM! Sirens and lights.

:lol: He probably had the Corolla Type S...

Anyways...I would have got his license plate #, or something. There is an undercover cop around Yorktown with a grey Evo - no spoiler and side exhausts. He finds out about the race scene and what not, also tries to race kids. So don't try to race him or else BAM! Sirens and lights.

that's good to know Val, thanks for the heads up. I wouldn't try to race anyone anyways but I still like to know who's cops & who's not.

entrapment is not legal in VA. is it in NY?

no it's not PGT & what Val is saying would definitely be entrapment. I didnt wanna be a spoiler but I'm sure it doesn't go down like that. I'm sure the guy rides around in his Evo lookin for guys who try to take off on him. Then he chases them down. I mean, I get kids tryin to race me all the time outta nowhere. I'll be driving to/from work & almost every day someone in a POS honda will start revvin on me. I used to get it alot more in my sedan than I do in the wagon.

Archived