LegacyGT.com

random guy filming my car WTF!?

Guest subiecity

also, the cops operate around here on the "prove-it" system. They could try to get you to race them, then arrest you. When you go to court & try to say the cop baited you, the response you'll get is "prove it!" :lol:
"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest subiecity

:lol:
He probably had the Corolla Type S...

Anyways...I would have got his license plate #, or something. There is an undercover cop around Yorktown with a grey Evo - no spoiler and side exhausts. He finds out about the race scene and what not, also tries to race kids. So don't try to race him or else BAM! Sirens and lights.

ive heard about the evo....idk how local u are with this area val....do u kno where camerons deli is?,,,,...theres an undercover cop as well driving a white sti with full exuast...also doing the same thing he stops by the deli or at least used to everynight...only a few people kno about him but he does the same thing. asks about races and or will try to taunt u to race him if u are out on the road in front or behind him...watch out, he is working for the police, im not sure if he is a full fledged officer or wwhat, but he certaintly works for them

no it's not PGT & what Val is saying would definitely be entrapment. I didnt wanna be a spoiler but I'm sure it doesn't go down like that. I'm sure the guy rides around in his Evo lookin for guys who try to take off on him. Then he chases them down. I mean, I get kids tryin to race me all the time outta nowhere. I'll be driving to/from work & almost every day someone in a POS honda will start revvin on me. I used to get it alot more in my sedan than I do in the wagon.

Yeah, I wasn't sure either. I just went by what some kids told me...

I do know that he tries to get kids to race him...a few kids have got arrested around here...

It's not entrapment it they're just "providing you the opportunity" to break the law. If he pulls up and revs beside you, and you CHOOSE to race him, that was a choice you made. No different than an undercover officer standing on the street corner with drugs for sale and you choosing to buy from him. Or an undercover posing as a prostitute, and you pulling up and picking her up....

Guest subiecity

ok... i'll call it.

BULLSH1T!

...someone chasing you around with a camera, you you should have let him catch you... maybe you get abducted, & there might be an anal probe in it for ya!

.........................................................................god

ok... i'll call it.

BULLSH1T!

...someone chasing you around with a camera, you you should have let him catch you... maybe you get abducted, & there might be an anal probe in it for ya!

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d175/erotictophat/borat_nice.jpg

Guest subiecity
some people are just soo nice, especially on legacygt.com im glad i dont have a GT cuz talkin to sum of u guys on this site is like a joke, id rather have my teeth pulled

ok... i'll call it.

BULLSH1T!

:lol: :lol: :lol: awesome!

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

Guest subiecity
i can understand kinda but my avatar shouldnt have anythign to do with a guy wanting to film my car...i have no GT symbols on my car, or a big ass wing...im sure u are talkin in general but again it shouldnt matter wat my avatar looks like there still sum broootal people on heya

Archived