LegacyGT.com

random guy filming my car WTF!?

Guest subiecity

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest subiecity
+1 to me im talkin normal but probably to them ima a skinhead white boy driving a pretty black legacy ina rich neiborhood whit a bronx accent, im sure they think ima huge "punk"

tan pants, supermanshirt, black hoodie

oh noes that's what I'm wearin too. :lol: :lol:

ih8vtec pretty much nailed it down. He's a wise man :p

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

Guest subiecity
id die laughing, godforbit the srt car club sees us, they r really gona be afraid if they saw us all wearing supermanshirts and cargo pants with black hoodies

I say we all wear that. Make it the mandatory outfit for the meat :lol:

:lol: either that or ginny tees & ginny track suits right Heights? :p

except that you're the ugly one. :lol:

I'm just kidding city...

:lol: :lol: :wub: :wub:

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

remind me why this thread is in N/A & not tri-state

i have plenty of guinnee T's to go around

:lol: see, we got a few things in common

I would TOTALLY rock the ginny tee and track suit

:icon_bigg remember what we said about us being alike :lol: :lol:

i got the bling to go with it, big ol watch chains, etc

see, & then you wonder why people think you're a thug wannabe

Guest subiecity
im just outaa place i shouldnt be living where i live now...i cant help it if i like to bust caps and was hit with a few shells and dont walk with a limp...hayters strayt haytin

im just outaa place i shouldnt be living where i live now...i cant help it if i like to bust caps and was hit with a few shells and dont walk with a limp...hayters strayt haytin

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h213/Rcoxx/brad3.jpg

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h213/Rcoxx/brad.jpg

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h213/Rcoxx/brad2.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest subiecity
god im not that bad..........i dont wear hats, dew rags, jerseys etc...im clean cut with a HUGGEEEEE........attitude, and im jacked so u cant handle this

god im not that bad..........i dont wear hats, dew rags, jerseys etc...im clean cut with a HUGGEEEEE........attitude, and im jacked so u cant handle this

:lol: :lol: again, you bring it all on yourself

Archived