LegacyGT.com

random guy filming my car WTF!?

Guest subiecity

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would personally like to give this thread the nomination for gh3yst thread ever. You all could be a little nicer he got a little shaken up by the incident and we should be a little nicer.

That being said you don't live in the hood you are in the burbs. The most hood thing there is DMX. Yo Mariah Carry lives there too WTF? BTW don't try and say I don't know whats its like up in Kisco cause I used head doen the dirt roads by the farm of Kisco Ave, hung out at Cousins Paint Ball, and made many trips to Red Rooster and Marias in yorktown. Bottom line is you are in a good area chill and don't sweat it or go to the police.

I would personally like to give this thread the nomination for gh3yst thread ever. You all could be a little nicer he got a little shaken up by the incident and we should be a little nicer.

he's not shaken up he's just BSing about it. If he was shaken up he would've called the cops right away

none the less, there sum brutal people on here

you totally bring it on yourself with that silly gangsta-pose avatar & all the talk of "hard drivin" & how chicks check you out in your car & stuff. You wanna be a hotshot people will shoot you down over & over.

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

mmmm red rooster!

this is beggin to be messed with but I'm not gonna be the one :icon_wink:lol:

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

possibility, i do hit ******** occasionally in the same area every weekend or so with a few other cars as well, as of right now it could be a possibilty im not the average honor student when it comes to following the laws ...ona closed course and track of course ;)

smart :lol:

Guest subiecity
gangsta pose? i have my hands in my pocket in front of my car, just cuz i went to skool in lower NY and then moved into a better community up state people gotta talk shit, typical on this site anyway , you guys are all ******* assholes, and everyone has some bullshit comment to add, internet or not i never sit and talk shit like you guys, LEGACYGT.COM is such a good site its just too bad people on here are such pieces of shit

gangsta pose? i have my hands in my pocket in front of my car, just cuz i went to skool in lower NY and then moved into a better community up state people gotta talk shit, typical on this site anyway , you guys are all ******* assholes, and everyone has some bullshit comment to add, internet or not i never sit and talk shit like you guys, LEGACYGT.COM is such a good site its just too bad people on here are such pieces of shit

nice. you might want to NOT curse when you report a post, not to mention in your post. I'm inclined to leave this open due purely to your attitude.

the problem is, you are taking everything personally. we are just names, a bunch of nobody's to you.

you posted a story, you got a response. you don't like the response.... ignore it. nobody here knows you. what do you care what they think about you.

watch your language man, you are getting waaaaay to upset about this. you getting upset just shows people what upsets you and where your 'break-points' are. That just opens it up for people to get under your skin.

Archived