LegacyGT.com

random guy filming my car WTF!?

Guest subiecity

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest subiecity
let us know what happens

nothing i met sum guy with a 2.5 gt and talked to him like for 20 minuts, besides that no stalkers

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
hmm tonight i spotted an old silver toyota corolla, following around mt kisco filming me, it was for a good almost 5-8 minuts or so, and he made it completely obvios that he was folling me on every road, then when i doubled back on the same roads, he continued to follow....WTF why was he following me filming me, when we finally came to a stop light i opened my door and got out to go see why the **** is he filming me, i guess he got scared and he went aorund me and my car and went right thru the red light, WTF?! but im pretty sure he got a few shots of me taking off on him while still in 1st gear earlier in the "chase" any suggestions why, im guessing he likes my car i really dont kno, sketchy as hell tho

That was my bad dude... see when you first started posting your poor ability to grasp the English language struck me as strange. I decided to investigate you a little more and to my suprise I found startling information that lead me to believe that you where an illegal immigrant, mexican by my guess.

I reported you to the INS and they have been following you and studying you just as I have.

Sorry for the problems.

Need forum help? Private Message legGTLT

i know i shouldn't post anything that would further the mayhem, but i just can't help myself.....

must......be.....a.....smartass....

so dude, the other nite i went out an i wuz all like whateva

cuz this is my United States of Whateva

Guest subiecity

don't eat for three days. then drink 2 BOXES of the cheapest wine you can buy. then down a whole scrip of percoset. you'll be close but it will probably take years of practice and trial and error to get it right!

cheap wine???!?!?!?! wtf are u talkin about i buy my wine from cvs....dont hate!

That was my bad dude... see when you first started posting your poor ability to grasp the English language struck me as strange. I decided to investigate you a little more and to my suprise I found startling information that lead me to believe that you where an illegal immigrant, mexican by my guess.

I reported you to the INS and they have been following you and studying you just as I have.

Sorry for the problems.

I think it was my second complaint (the INS said they already had one filed) that actually caused this. So it's really my fault. I'll take the blame. :redface: My bad!

Please PM joeleodee For All Site Questions. He is the acting Admin and can resolve anything related to LegacyGT.com

i saw some homies doing some sweet JDM poses in front of it....i think it may have been the ICY HOT STUNNAZ!!!!

yeah, who was that? :iam::lol:

where are those pics?

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

Archived