LegacyGT.com

random guy filming my car WTF!?

Guest subiecity

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply
thats whay i don stop for shit anymore, especially at night, ima big trouble maker around that area, **** the pigs and all the rules, when i drive there is no such thing and laws otherwise ur gonna get caught, ....ive been working on a rear liscnes plate hider, im attempting to install a mini motor with a fake liscnse plate on the rear, and at the flick of a switch itll slide over the original plate...so people can write all the numbers down that they want, cuz it aint mine...and i did say attempting

your demeanor will not get you far on this forum

this is just one of your posts that makes you stand out. I am not 'calling you out' or anything like that. Just trying to put it in perspective. Your posts are public and we are all reading them. You bring this onto yourself, and I am sorry it has gotten to this (for the sake of others)

Guest subiecity

this is just
one
of your posts that makes you stand out.

yea im the only one here acting retarded right?...ill be more then happy to speak the truth anytime any place, if it makes me stand out more or not it dont bother me

yea im the only one here acting retarded right?...ill be more then happy to speak the truth anytime any place, if it makes me stand out more or not it dont bother me

you can only stay true to yourself.... yes I am a firm believer in that. but if people don't 'agree' or like the way you act, that is also their business. If you take it personally, then obviously you are not fully confident with who you are.

Just saying, don't get mad at the internet.

this is just one of your posts that makes you stand out. I am not 'calling you out' or anything like that. Just trying to put it in perspective. Your posts are public and we are all reading them. You bring this onto yourself, and I am sorry it has gotten to this (for the sake of others)

Yeah, I couldn't believe he posted that either.

one thing I have learned about being on the internet and forums....

if anyone ever approaches me with 'you suck' or 'I think you and your business and your cubbypods suck' or some other opinion of me....

I would simply PM them and say "I am sorry you feel that way". I honestly don't care what they think from a personal standpoint.... sure I would try to find what upset them, but I would not respond with 'dude I totally DONT suck' or.... 'dude 100 people like my cubbypods so you can F@#$ off', etc, etc.

This is just an example of what I have learned. Just be more conscious of how your words will be perceived over the internet. That is all.

ok man calm down. Do you realize how you sound when you post some of this stuff? If it makes you feel any better I have a superman t-shirt that I wear alot & I wear hoodies all the time.
"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

But not at the same time? :lol:

no, not at the same time :lol:

Some of the stuff you find cool (bragging about breakin the law, going at triple digit speeds) arent gonna go over so well.

:stupid::icon_wink

Here's something else to think about. How do you know I'm not a local PD or state trooper (I'm not but maybe someone else is). If I were, I'd give you the rope to hang yourself with & then bust you & get your license taken away on one of your 100+mph jaunts.

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

Guest subiecity

belive it or not i never brag, i was concerned about this goddam guy filming me, why he was filming, i dont kno....and i kinda was attempting to piece it together and just talking, im not tryna brag at all,

and belive it or not, for everyone who reads this, im not trying to be cool, or FnF like your average 16 yr old or sumthing this is a complete addiction for me, i even spoke with keefe lee a while back and he attempted to persuade me to get off the streets and onto autox or sum other activity involving cars but beeing more legal/safe, for me its not about sum quarter mile race bullcrap, its about driving as hard as u can but as smart as u can and professinal, i love it and im soo hooked on driving, i thank god everyday i only own a 2.5i

Guest subiecity

no, not at the same time
:lol:

:stupid::icon_wink

Here's something else to think about. How do you know I'm not a local PD or state trooper (I'm not but maybe someone else is). If I were, I'd give you the rope to hang yourself with & then bust you & get your license taken away on one of your 100+mph jaunts.

im not nervouse, i already kno all of that, im only like this cuz i met and kno every single on of the troopers:lol: , not to mention i said i was on the track, i never said i was driving over 100mph on a public road

im not nervouse, i already kno all of that, im only like this cuz i met and kno every single on of the troopers:lol: , not to mention i said i was on the track, i never said i was driving over 100mph on a public road

You just did BTW you said you were never on a track and before you stated that you have done triple digits once in a while every weekend in the same spot. I dont think you can hit triple digits in your drive way and a parking lot is still a public place. Not tryin to bust balls or anything, just tryin to help you see what you are doing here.

BTW any car forum is a volatile place if you say something that can be deemed as stupid. Do your self a favor and lighten up on the hood style typing, that alone can cause a flame war. This is pretty mild you wanna see bad try posting a meet on nasioc.com and ask the Impreza guys not to show and only the Legacys, every Impreza forum will chime in to bash you. BTW incase you don't know nasioc stands for North American Subaru IMPREZA Owners Club.

Chill out toke up and don't let it get to you, you may wanna think about going to the police about it, and carry a camera with you so you can get a pic of the car and a plate # if it happens again.

belive it or not i never brag

o rly?

oh shit im just comparing numbers to numbers...ill outdirve anyone around here i upgraded alotta stuff on my car from engine to suspension so ill take out any mofo in any honda or acura if they r faster then me ill bet my life ill outdrive them anyday ...i dont race i rally, street rally

its about driving as hard as u can but as smart as u can and professinal, i love it and im soo hooked on driving, i thank god everyday i only own a 2.5i

Ah, I know where you're coming form. A street racer starts young, learns fast, never sleeps, is always in progress, is not reckless, does not vandalize, does not opinionate, does not devastate, does not hold his breath, does not wait, is always on the move, is never lost, is always oriented, is always looking forward, is always moving on.............

Ah, I know where you're coming form. A street racer starts young, learns fast, never sleeps, is always in progress, is not reckless, does not vandalize, does not opinionate, does not devastate, does not hold his breath, does not wait, is always on the move, is never lost, is always oriented, is always looking forward, is always moving on.............

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: someone post the pic

Guest subiecity

i understand what u are saying, but to me i do not see myself as "hood style typing" i did indeed ggrow up downstate NY, all my freinds are/were from NYC area, brooklyn bronx etc etc so to me talking /typing like this is normal so apologies to everyone who doesnt understand me....

i kno nasioc im not a part of it tho......

- i wish i got his plate number then i woulda went to the police, but i didnt, and last time i was at a police station to clear a ticket for driving at night witout my rear lights on, i went to the station to get it cleared, and i got 2 more tickets for tints and "illegal exhaust" it was too loud when i started it... what a prick

Archived