LegacyGT.com

random guy filming my car WTF!?

Guest subiecity

i understand what u are saying, but to me i do not see myself as "hood style typing" i did indeed ggrow up downstate NY, all my freinds are/were from NYC area, brooklyn bronx etc etc so to me talking /typing like this is normal so apologies to everyone who doesnt understand me....

dude, most of us from tri-state live in or have lived in the boroughs. We understand you fine. It just comes off bad.

last time i was at a police station to clear a ticket for driving at night witout my rear lights on, i went to the station to get it cleared, and i got 2 more tickets for tints and "illegal exhaust" it was too loud when i started it... what a prick

prick small-town cops FTL! I know all too well how that goes.

How were you driving with no rear lights one? DRLs & you forgot?

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest subiecity

o rly?

damn right!!!

tween the pic b4 and this quote, u guys reallyyyy pull this stuff outta your asses, i dont even remeber posting that, that was soo long ago, what do u guys do all day? look for my posts all over LGT.com and save em?

yea those other tickets suck, but they are just doing their job. its an easy kill :lol:. If you come off to them how you come off to us, they were just having fun with you.

who drives at night with their rear lights off? tell me this was a DRL accident, and not an attempt to enter stealth mode to do more illegal stuff.

- i wish i got his plate number then i woulda went to the police, but i didnt, and last time i was at a police station to clear a ticket for driving at night witout my rear lights on, i went to the station to get it cleared, and i got 2 more tickets for tints and "illegal exhaust" it was too loud when i started it... what a prick

Were you driving away? I thought they can't give you a ticket if you're not in the vehicle.

P.S. I was at the Police station in your hood a few days ago.

Guest subiecity

dude, most of us from tri-state live in or have lived in the boroughs. We understand you fine. It just comes off bad.

How were you driving with no rear lights one? DRLs & you forgot?

u guys r gonna kick me when i tell u this story......again i was in kisco diving at DUSK with my demon eyes on, so yea my rears were off cuz of the DRLs headlights on rear off.....a cop from another town pulled me over (he was a town cop from another town) and said hey your rear lights are off and thats a ticket, and politely, but "wisely" i said thats great but how can u give me a ticket when this isnt your town...he smirked and said ok have a goodnight and walked away.........i was soo smart look at me

exactly 24 hrs later, i was in "his town"....he pulled me over same cop different town, 1 town over to be exact......guess what he says...."now your in my town, u have a very nice car bro, but u were a prick to me last night, and im going to be a prick to you 2nite".....i got a ticket for driving with demon eyes(no yellow ambers), no rear lights on.......................................

So they actually gave you tickets when you went to pay others off? That is way shady :mad:

remember I said how much shit I caught from that county cop when I got in my accident with the town truck? Same thing & I was 29 at the time. It was way worse when I was 21. When I was a teenager I used to get pulled over & searched all the time just because I had long hair :( They got nothin better to do (thankfully)

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

Guest subiecity

Were you driving away? I thought they can't give you a ticket if you're not in the vehicle.

P.S. I was at the Police station in your hood a few days ago.

he made me start my car to check that my lights were working, he clearly saw the 3 inch cans on my subie, and the fairly deep rumble at idle......................what are u tryna do set a new world record for most tickets

Guest subiecity

remember I said how much shit I caught from that county cop when I got in my accident with the town truck? Same thing & I was 29 at the time. It was way worse when I was 21. When I was a teenager I used to get pulled over & searched all the time just because I had long hair
:(
They got nothin better to do (thankfully)

ditto, tho i have shaved head and a honda civic with headers, full exhaust and a 4 inch can........it was more like 3 times a night 4 me

u guys r gonna kick me when i tell u this story......again i was in kisco diving at DUSK with my demon eyes on, so yea my rears were off cuz of the DRLs headlights on rear off.....a cop from another town pulled me over (he was a town cop from another town) and said hey your rear lights are off and thats a ticket, and politely, but "wisely" i said thats great but how can u give me a ticket when this isnt your town...he smirked and said ok have a goodnight and walked away.........i was soo smart look at me

exactly 24 hrs later, i was in "his town"....he pulled me over same cop different town, 1 town over to be exact......guess what he says...."now your in my town, u have a very nice car bro, but u were a prick to me last night, and im going to be a prick to you 2nite".....i got a ticket for driving with demon eyes(no yellow ambers), no rear lights on.......................................

oh man. Same thing happened to me when I was 18. A cop had reason to come to my house because he didn't catch me red-handed doing something & wanted me to know he was on to me. I told him to GTFO out of my house. He said he'd find me, that he had nothin better to do. Guess what? He really didn't have nothin better to do. He followed me & caught me the next night. Best bet is to just say "yes sir/no sir" when dealing with with these local cops. It's not like they got triple-homicides to investigate (again, thankfully).

Guest subiecity

You gotta learn how to deal with people. Esp. when you are going to keep running into the same cops again and again.

All those tickets take money away from mods, buying girls dinner, etc.
:lol:

girls? im ugly remember, thats why i had 15% tints on my front windows, i was afraid of people looking at me then crashing

A little self conscious huh?

fishing for compliments

OR

He's Bubba Sparxxx :lol: :lol:

Guest subiecity

oh man. Same thing happened to me when I was 18. A cop had reason to come to my house because he didn't catch me red-handed doing something & wanted me to know he was on to me. I told him to GTFO out of my house. He said he'd find me, that he had nothin better to do. Guess what? He really didn't have nothin better to do. He followed me & caught me the next night. Best bet is to just say "yes sir/no sir" when dealing with with these local cops. It's not like they got triple-homicides to investigate (again, thankfully).

lolol i got a speeding ticket about 1 year ago, i got the WORST/MEANEST/PRICKEST trooper ever, he gave me a ticket for 76 ina 65....................................i went to court and got it cleared by another freind trooper, he gave me the most dedliest look when i walked outta that court room skott free, i thgouhti saw the last of the prick trooper, when i got pulled over, it was about an hour away from my town, so he was working in another station in a galaxy far far away, about 1 month later he got transfered to the state trooper station right in my town, i see him almost every goddam day/night now

Guest subiecity

How many self-conscious people do you know who post pics of themselves doing JDM poses as their avatar?
:confused:

hey yea wait a minute, legacygt.com is a sausage forum what compliments could i possible be fishing for?

How many self-conscious people do you know who post pics of themselves doing JDM poses as their avatar? :confused:

claw, but he nobody ever called him self-conscious :lol: :lol:

damn right!!!

tween the pic b4 and this quote, u guys reallyyyy pull this stuff outta your asses, i dont even remeber posting that, that was soo long ago, what do u guys do all day? look for my posts all over LGT.com and save em?

2 minute search in the n/a forum FTW!

BTW, your posts are not hard to find as you are the only one on this forum that types at a middle school level and has the ghetto act going. Pretty easy to remember what kind of posts you make.

Guest subiecity

2 minute search in the n/a forum FTW!

BTW, your posts are not hard to find as you are the only one on this forum that types at a middle school level and has the ghetto act going. Pretty easy to remember what kind of posts you make.

yea my mom always said i was a special boy

Cops look down on kids, period. You just have to shut up and take it and dont be a smart ass. You have to rember you are in a rich area or at least surrounded by rich areas so the cops have nothing better to do then pick on punk ass kids or at least what they precive as punk ass kids and you look like you could be one. Its all about what kind of mood the cop is in and if he is in a bad mood it's easy to make it worse, if he is in a good mood maybe got a quickie from the misses before and you are respectful he will probably be the same. When you get pulled over up there act white (no offence to anyone here) if you were black and in the hood you are a product of the enviroment and its ok to talk hood, but if you are white and in the burbs you are expected to be a product of that enviroment and if you are not you are seen as a threat to it.

BTW I was born and raized in The Bronx and do get a little hood too from time to time.

Archived