LegacyGT.com

April 22nd Palisades Mall meet - come and gone...

godwhomismike

April 22nd: Palisades Mall meet  

71 members have voted

1. 1. April 22nd: Palisades Mall meet

• Yes
    • No

Guest subiecity
yea same here, i live like maybe 15 minuts away, the waitresses are pretty hot in that place, and pretty flirty, and i loveeee the short short black skirts........nxt time u are there or wanna play sum pool let me kno cuz ill mop the table with your ass :p

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I bet 1/2 this list bails B4 the MeAt.

:lol: I bet you're right

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

Ohh..they actually play in the the parking lot..damn.

:lol: :lol: yeah man

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

I want to go to one of these meets so badly because I'm in love with my LGT. I'm kinda new to the scene though and don't know anyone. I'd definitely make the hike up there if I knew a few people.

Come anyway! You'll get to know a few people, and then next time, we won't have to push you to come:)

Everyone was new to the scene at one point....

I want to go to one of these meets so badly because I'm in love with my LGT. I'm kinda new to the scene though and don't know anyone. I'd definitely make the hike up there if I knew a few people.

we've had several meats and we still don't remember eveybodys name.

Guest subiecity

Not to mention, there are sooo many new people coming that no one is going to know anyone. Except most people might know subueicity. He is somewhat infamous with his JDM pose!
:lol:

We mostly just stand around in front of our cars and BS. Its somewhat awkward by nature.

One of these meets we should do someplace where we can grill, hang out, etc.

wtf are u talking about??, most people kno me??? try everyone knos me biotch, i have a subaru legacy GTX the most faterest suabru legacy.......in ym driveway!!!!, with my extra 4 cyladers ill be pushing 300!! not HP ....... 300 mph!!!!!

not to mention, "hi I'm redbeast" or any other screen name only goes so far :lol:

I'll make sure you know who I am

Guest subiecity
na yo i have a evo 7 with a supercharged turbo kit, taht thing that add extra cylanders to my car,,,,, and im adding 4 YO

:lol: :lol:

Got anything to say on that one Heights?

I think he's talking about that video that Val posted a link for where the twerp is describing his BS EVO..

But no comments needed, everything subiecitiy types is funny without having to do anything :lol: :lol:

I know he's talking about the video val posted. Just wondered if you had anymore ball busting in ya

Archived