LegacyGT.com

April 22nd Palisades Mall meet - come and gone...

godwhomismike

April 22nd: Palisades Mall meet  

71 members have voted

1. 1. April 22nd: Palisades Mall meet

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hahahahaha I dont think Alesha would approve of that. Otherwise I would DEF bring some top notch hoes.:lol:

Obviously Alesha is invited too dumbass :lol: :lol:

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

I'm the featured guest???? WTF? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ahem :cough:....Co-Featured guest:icon_mrgr !

Apparently, someone thinks we're special enough to draw a bigger crowd. Whether that is good or bad I don't know:confused:

But thanks for the special status guys:wub: :wub: :wub:

I look forward to meeting some new faces, as well as some familiar ones too.

PS If all works out well, I will have a few new toys to display as well:icon_wink

Apparently, someone thinks we're special enough to draw a bigger crowd. Whether that is good or bad I don't know:confused:

PS If all works out well, I will have a few new toys to display as well:icon_wink

:lol: :lol: do we get big tophats & stuff like the guys that lead the st pattys day parade?

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

I heard we might get special lawnchairs's w/umbrella girls....You know to keep out the sun:lol:

:lol: :lol: that'll work

I'm just kidding city, you could cruise down with me and my bf. That's only if I decide to go...

Sorry kisco king. No Val for you :lol:

Guest subiecity
:lol: :lol: that'll work

Sorry kisco king. No Val for you :lol:

i wasnt exactly "after" her....just beein nice with the local legacy peoples...shes the only one i talked to and actually see, that has a legacy in my area and seems like she enjoys her car as well as i, so sorry guys..i mean ladies i love my woman but im married to my money, and plus all the other women are to me is a goddam headache, im 21 and wanna party i dont need another girlfreind cuz i have1 ............my mom says god made me this way, and im special... so its not my fault im ugly :lol:......

If your car goes missing during the meet..... It wasnt me:icon_wink

Need forum help? Private Message legGTLT

Guest subiecity
Yeah, I'll let you know. I will most likely make myself go...and we will definitely cruise together, if you could keep up! :lol:

lol im a really good driver, most likely ull be the one who will be trying to keep up i kno for a fact i drive harder then alotta people........but i doubt i wil if im following u, im not looking to end up in court yet again this year for speeding........or in that case for wreckless driving :icon_tong

Guest subiecity
no for real, i kno im ugly but does anyone one what time we are all planning on meeting there? and exactly where at the mall...and whats everyone ages who are coming, im just curius to see the range of people with legacies?!

Archived