LegacyGT.com

April 22nd Palisades Mall meet - come and gone...

godwhomismike

April 22nd: Palisades Mall meet  

71 members have voted

1. 1. April 22nd: Palisades Mall meet

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:lol: :lol: @Heights

we should all caravan over to lace after :icon_wink I'm sure Jedi will be down for that

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

WTF Mike me & Edmundu got bumped as featured guests? Now I'm not comin :icon_mad:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

I didn't invite the drama llama :mad:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: I like the new title :icon_wink

LOL! Are we gonna get into the socks w/sandals debate again like last year?

:lol:

________________________________________________ [URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/vbpicgallery.php?do=view&g=1980"]'05 BSM OBXT Row-your-own, W.I.P. :rolleyes:[/URL] [URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/vbpicgallery.php?do=view&g=1242"]'06 Shrek B # 64 - The car the wife loved to hate :( Sold...[/URL]

I thought we had that discussion here on LGT?

we did it on the man-law thread on AOC

Archived