LegacyGT.com

April 22nd Palisades Mall meet - come and gone...

godwhomismike

April 22nd: Palisades Mall meet  

71 members have voted

1. 1. April 22nd: Palisades Mall meet

• Yes
    • No

Guest subiecity
off hand idk, it would depend u would have to talk to him,,,he can come right to your doorstep if u want, my car never left the driveway lol he came over we took apart the entire front end and he took the headlighths with him instaed of taking the whole car, but 600 bucks doesnt sound too too bad, thats if that incldudes maintanace fees and alllllll the parts as well

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like the fact that he would come and get them from me since i gotta take the front end apart. other wise i gotta mail them out and thats just another cost id rather not have. gotta check yours out and see how they look.

$600.00 is for every thing but not including shipping.

Guest subiecity
the onyl difference in my headlights are the demon eyes, he did a bang up job on it i was real happy and he sealed it really good, i was gonna clear em but i changed my mind but whenver your ready lemme kno

Guest subiecity
why would i get a room with him, i got tints on my subie for a reason, u can come too if u want, my back seats 3!!!

$600 to clear headlights??? Sign me up. I'll do it for $450:lol: :lol:

Seriously. You guys really need help with that? Check em

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h213/Rcoxx/DSC00366.jpg

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h213/Rcoxx/DSC00365.jpg

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

Guest subiecity
you're running 3" pipes on a 2.5i? 2.5" killed low end on my last n/a 4.

hmm interesting, maybe ima have to get one custom made then what size u recomend?

Guest subiecity
$600 to clear headlights??? Sign me up. I'll do it for $450:lol: :lol:

Seriously. You guys really need help with that? Check em

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h213/Rcoxx/DSC00366.jpg

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h213/Rcoxx/DSC00365.jpg

yea i kno thats easy to do but he wants more done and the 600 incudes the parts and labor

^^ok man, you lost me. What are you guys trying to do to your headlights?
"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

Yeh $600 seems way over priced you prob could find new ones for that price that are already done.

$600.00 for every thing, colored cleared, new projector lens and HID's, with all new bulbs. I checked the website and there stuff is realy nice. and thats also including the angel eyes.

I was wondering who lives in westchester ny and goin 2 palisades mall wanted 2 meet up and drive over with every 1 ok just pm me if interested or leave mess let me know whats up thanks.

Were Gonna be driveing through westchester is you wanna join us on the way.

$600.00 for every thing, colored cleared, new projector lens and HID's, with all new bulbs. I checked the website and there stuff is realy nice. and thats also including the angel eyes.

ahhh, ok. That's makes a whole lot more sense. I was gonna say. Clearing/blacking & halos for $600 is insane. For an HID kit too that's not a bad price.

Just realized that the title of this thread now includes white castle, looks like i started something. How many people actualy plan on going to it?

we dont have a White castle in CT and the closest one is Boston post Rd in the BX.

Archived