LegacyGT.com

April 22nd Palisades Mall meet - come and gone...

godwhomismike

April 22nd: Palisades Mall meet  

71 members have voted

1. 1. April 22nd: Palisades Mall meet

• Yes
    • No

Just realized that the title of this thread now includes white castle, looks like i started something. How many people actualy plan on going to it?

we dont have a White castle in CT and the closest one is Boston post Rd in the BX.

Yeah word mike whats up with the false advertizing, there is no whitecastle even near there.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nice, i dont do sushi so i think i might go for lunch and dinner.

Or maybe hit up the Cheesecake Factory in the mall. Mmmmmmmmmm Cheescake.

hmmmmm

Brunch = White castle

Lunch = Cheescake factory

Dinner = Sushi

Need forum help? Private Message legGTLT

hmmmmm

Brunch = White castle

Lunch = Cheescake factory

Dinner = Sushi

:lol: :lol:

I'm in for dinner if you wanna go Randy

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

Jedi will be with me.... so a little road head isnt out of the question.

your right! perfect day!

:lol:

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

The real reasons I am going:

1. To finally meet coxx, Heightgtltd, Ih8tvtec, GodWhomIsMike and a few others, plus all the other guys I havent met

2. Eat some good food

3. See some sweet cars.

4. Steal Edmundo's car (aczwild, mike and coxx will assist me in this)

Need forum help? Private Message legGTLT

Guest subiecity
ill assist 2!! +1 im pretty damn good on jacking cars up and ripping off their rims if anyone wants em

The real reasons I am going:

1. To finally meet coxx, Heightgtltd, Ih8tvtec, GodWhomIsMike and a few others, plus all the other guys I havent met

2. Eat some good food

3. See some sweet cars.

4. Steal Edmundo's car (aczwild, mike and coxx will assist me in this)

5. Trade coxx my g/f for some white castles

imprezas are as welcome as legacys. Its asshattery thats not welcome :lol:

Hey beast, post the pic of the guy who wrecked his car...

I'm 32, so I'm a little too old for... "asshattery" was it? Anyway, I look forward to making it to this one and meeting some people...

Hey, if you guys want to go up in a small group, let me know. I'm right in the middle of you two right around the Princeton area. We can meet up in one of the Brunswicks (New, South, North, East, pick one) and get on the Turnpike from 18S in East Brunswick. From the list, it looks like unclemat is going too and it sounds like he's right around Princeton too... so yeah ;p A mini 4-car caravan up could happen if you guys want to do that.

Sounds good to me... just let me know where and what time! I'm in...

Guest subiecity
should i bring my floor jack and breaker bar? :lol:

actually no i need 4 cement blocks and my tire iron, slide the cement blocks firlmy under the car, deflate tire and let the car sit on the cemnt black now since the tire is flat...now just take pff the lug nuts and whalla no jack needed ;)...just add air and sell

Guest subiecity
I dont no if many of you go 2 palisades from weschester side over the tappan zee bridge but figured i tell you 2 watch out 4 cops sitting at the end of the bridge there almost always there if you didnt no theres a heads up.

i didnt kno that off hand i will be coming the same way as u im sure, i have a radar detector so hopefully everyhting will be ok

Archived