LegacyGT.com

April 22nd Palisades Mall meet - come and gone...

godwhomismike

April 22nd: Palisades Mall meet  

71 members have voted

1. 1. April 22nd: Palisades Mall meet

• Yes
    • No

Guest subiecity

I knew you would love the video City...Can you maybe translate to us what he is actually trying to say? I figure you would understand...

yea he is actually saying, "in my language" "hi, i live in a carboardbox outside a trailorpark, i push carts for a living at walmart, i have no freinds, i take it in the rear end with no lube, and my parents dropped me on my head when i was a baby and then tried leaving me on the doorstep of my neibors house in order to get rid of me, but accidentally left my collar on around my neck with a return address"

shit after seeing that video, i feel like ......kinda smart now

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I want to go to one of these meets so badly because I'm in love with my LGT. I'm kinda new to the scene though and don't know anyone. I'd definitely make the hike up there if I knew a few people.

I'd sure like to come if Impreza's are welcome... anyone from South/Central New Jersey going to caravan? If so when and where! Look forward to meeting people.

Hey, if you guys want to go up in a small group, let me know. I'm right in the middle of you two right around the Princeton area. We can meet up in one of the Brunswicks (New, South, North, East, pick one) and get on the Turnpike from 18S in East Brunswick. From the list, it looks like unclemat is going too and it sounds like he's right around Princeton too... so yeah ;p A mini 4-car caravan up could happen if you guys want to do that.

ok now this part of the thread I am way to intoxicated for :lol:

subiicitry you are really confusing sometimes lol

BTW ALL SUBARUS are welcome. My boy may even show in his 328i with 19in Superlegras and wovles etched in the rear glass. Car looks so sick. I also am trying to get 2 very sick STi's to come as well.

Guest subiecity
hey im rihgt in ridgefield, we can all meet up, maybe meet val as well and then we can all head down 2gether...??

Guest subiecity
maybe 5 theres a guy who works at boston builliard with a white modded gt, i nivited him as well, he was intrested but not 100% sure if hes coming or not he will let me kno soon tho, so maybe ther will be 5, and val said she has a freind who is purchasing a legacy as well, and may come....so theres 6, and theres one more cute girl drving around mt ksco with a white 2.5i with after market grill and a pink lipstick kiss on the hood of her car i may try to get her to come to so im pushing for 7 or so

Guest subiecity
all i gotta say is even we even get a solid 4 cars to go carivann down, we r gona look nuts on the hi way im certainyl bringing my digital camera and recording sum stuff

always room for cute girls. Well probaly have a good amount of people goin down by the time of the meet. I gotta go get my springs and exhaust put on before it. Just waiting for it to get a little warmer out.

I think ive seem that GT as boston builliards before.

all i gotta say is even we even get a solid 4 cars to go carivann down, we r gona look nuts on the hi way im certainyl bringing my digital camera and recording sum stuff

Hells yea, i bought my camcorder especialy for this reason. :icon_bigg

Guest subiecity

yea hes the bouncer name is brain really chill guy hes ognna call me to let me kno if he's comin, im sure ill run into him again, and ask him, BB's in my new chill spot, its relaxing not to expensive, massive bar, place to chill and play pool all night and not to mention alotta women

what kinda exuast u doin? and springs?

yea theres usualy some good lookin chicks rollin though there, usualy we just chill and shoot some pool.

Gonna get the perrin axle back, should be on before the meet i hope. And the Pink Sti springs, didnt wanna go to low but the Sti's are just right. kinda like the color to.

Guest subiecity
i got the perrins 2, so we can match on the way down, i was gonna get the pinks and drop the car less then an inch and ended up getting HnR at racecompengineering.com whats funny is no one makes HnR springs for the legacy or legacy gt, to make a long story short i had HIN in 3 days and been wwaiting for the pinks to come in they were backordered and i got F'ked so i called the company and complained and told him he has 3 days to get me somthing...he search far and wide, day and night for somthing to fit my car to drop about an inch......so the nxt morning i wake up, and theres a set of HnR springs sitting on my front porch, he overnighted them ..i installed them no problem. and when i went to go see the specs on the springs, i couldnt find them anywhere on any site so idk..my shit rides awesome tho

Guest subiecity
u canot just swap out the Y pipe, its either y pipe and midsection, or cans...or all in one package u cant take the perrin Y pipe and bolt it up to the stock midsection cuz our oem Y pipe is welded......so i only have axleback perrins on right now until the spring ........ for me the ride is great, its a lil stiff but i lvoe the imporved handeling and it took away sum wheel gap so im very happy n plus wiht my 18's on its looks great

Alright i knew it was something like that. I like the rims, that what comes after exhaust and springs for me. Gotta just get the funds for it all. sending out my headlights soon to have them cleared, painted and a lens upgrade with HID.

Guest subiecity
dude! i got an awsome friend who can do that if u want, he can do angel eyes/demon eyes, clear them piant whatevr u want, hes a really good friend of mine here in NY, he does sum cars for SEMA and he strictly does custom siring, eletical stuff on cars headlights included, he did mine no problem and resealed my headlights no problem if u want i cant hook him up with u, he can o it all in about 1 night, we did mine took em off saturday afternoon and had em back on sunday morning rewired and all the good stuff

Archived