LegacyGT.com

April 22nd Palisades Mall meet - come and gone...

godwhomismike

April 22nd: Palisades Mall meet  

71 members have voted

1. 1. April 22nd: Palisades Mall meet

• Yes
    • No

^^^ thats the actual hooker we saw taking clients into the woods behind the commuter lot.

Seriously :(:lol:

bullshit!! Aint no hookers in my hood :icon_mad::lol:

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BTW i cant help but laugh at your sig direavenger

The Dude - Two inches and counting...:lol:

:lol: That was from awhile back...in another thread, somebody said that having less than 1,000 posts is like having a 2-inch dick, hence my sig. :icon_bigg

The Dude - Two inches and counting...:lol:

we are going to take over the communter lot! :lol:

so what? It's on a sunday. Only people there on sundays are car clubs or mexicans playing soccer

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

Guest subiecity
2nite i went to boston billiards in danbury CT, i pulled in and there was a pretty nice 2.5gt, i knew he saw me cuz he was still sittin in his car, anways i parked and got out and went up to him to talk to him , he was a pretty chill guy and kinda but barely associated with LGT.com i talked to him like 20 minuts about our cars and gave him a few suggestions for exterior modiifications, we swaped numbers cuz i invited him down to the palisades meet and he said he probaly may come, he ended up beeing the bouncer for boston billiards, lol good timing for me ;)

2nite i went to boston billiards in danbury CT, i pulled in and there was a pretty nice 2.5gt, i knew he saw me cuz he was still sittin in his car, anways i parked and got out and went up to him to talk to him , he was a pretty chill guy and kinda but barely associated with LGT.com i talked to him like 20 minuts about our cars and gave him a few suggestions for exterior modiifications, we swaped numbers cuz i invited him down to the palisades meet and he said he probaly may come, he ended up beeing the bouncer for boston billiards, lol good timing for me ;)

I almost stopped in there two weekends ago when I was in Danbury. I chill in Danbury from time to time.

Archived