LegacyGT.com

April 22nd Palisades Mall meet - come and gone...

godwhomismike

April 22nd: Palisades Mall meet  

71 members have voted

1. 1. April 22nd: Palisades Mall meet

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OMG! I get to see teh Coxx!!! w00t!

Jesse

:lol: :lol: what's with you guys? I never knew I was so popular but I'm flattered, I guess :lol: :lol:

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

I'm in! Want to see edmundu's car and what he did with his retro. and mr bilstien haha

sadly my car looks the same as last time although i will at least get to rock some spec b rims

i'll also see if i can get mmm def to bring his new whip, should be easier to keep up with then the rs3 he brought the last time i drove with him

MAYHEM

#122/22 STS NNJR SCCA

AUTOX4U.COM

XENON RETRO GUIDE

I'm the featured guest???? WTF? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bu11dog, you can stay with me if you bring some chicks with you :icon_wink No monsters!!

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

hmmm, this might be a good one. Lots of enthusiasm.

Last time I went only 8 cars showed up....

I'm the featured guest???? WTF? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bu11dog, you can stay with me if you bring some chicks with you :icon_wink No monsters!!

hahahahaha I dont think Alesha would approve of that. Otherwise I would DEF bring some top notch hoes.:lol:

Need forum help? Private Message legGTLT

Guest subiecity
count me in, i just need a time and the exact location to meet, and a nice mapquest map, i guess ill be cruisin alone unless anyone wants to meet 1st then cruise down 2gether ;) any local takers??

Archived