LegacyGT.com

Tri-State local tavern (our own longest thread)

godwhomismike

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hitting up Selha tonight. Anyone ever heard of it? It's in White Plains.

where in white plains. I like to hang out over there but I can't think of which place that is

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

Guest subiecity

where in white plains. I like to hang out over there but I can't think of which place that is

white plains blows ass im there like every goddam day and night, 2 risky to park nice cars there, might come out missing my rims lol

white plains blows ass im there like every goddam day and night, 2 risky to park nice cars there, might come out missing my rims lol

:confused: you're not even old enough to go to bars :lol: :lol: White Plains is nice dude. Besides, nobody wants to steal your crappy rims anyways :lol: :lol:

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

:confused: you're not even old enough to go to bars :lol: :lol: White Plains is nice dude. Besides, nobody wants to steal your crappy rims anyways :lol: :lol:

i don't think the i's came with wheel locks, when this b1tch turns around, i'm stealing those rims and putting them on my bigwheel!!!

Guest subiecity
unfortunately for u guys i am old enuf to go to bars lol just for that im gonna go there just to say hi and i told ya so, and not to mention my rims and tires alone were about 2200 thank you for callin em cheap, white plains is nice?, well i gues unstablementally has point about comapring it to CT theres alot more shit to do and wayy more people? i went to skool in white plains, it wasnt so white lolol

Archived