LegacyGT.com

Tri-State local tavern (our own longest thread)

godwhomismike

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:lol: :lol: calm down girly. You're gonna get alot of unwanted attention if you keep talkin like that.

:lol: You guys know I'm just kidding..I don't know what's gotten into me tonight? ha ha laugh it up...

OK I'm done, back to studying...

Wow you guys are boring today...Anyway!

So me and the bf are picking up a project car in a month or so once all the snow melts. It is a 1993 Nissan NX2000 with an sr20de motor. I don't really know anything about these cars so I'll just be making it cute while my bf does the difficult stuff. Its painted a color resembling that nice baby blue from the newer M3's, I think its called Laguna Seca?. Anyway it's from a friend of ours so were picking it up for cheap. Last time the kid worked on it he switched up some wires causing it to not run right and backfire alot.

So we are taking it off his hands and going to make it all cute and shit. Since this is our project car we are planning on going boost. It already has a full 3" exhaust for the turbo setup that was going on it. We are planning to either get big t3 turbo or t3/t4 hybrid. Well just wanted to let you guys know whats coming up soon. When we have the car and get it running I'll post up a thread with more details. I don't have any pictures but its this car...just imagine it the baby blue i mentioned....

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y269/NissanNX/b9d41e06.jpg

Wow you guys are boring today...Anyway!

So me and the bf are picking up a project car in a month or so once all the snow melts. It is a 1993 Nissan NX2000 with an sr20de motor. I don't really know anything about these cars so I'll just be making it cute while my bf does the difficult stuff. Its painted a color resembling that nice baby blue from the newer M3's, I think its called Laguna Seca?. Anyway it's from a friend of ours so were picking it up for cheap. Last time the kid worked on it he switched up some wires causing it to not run right and backfire alot.

So we are taking it off his hands and going to make it all cute and shit. Since this is our project car we are planning on going boost. It already has a full 3" exhaust for the turbo setup that was going on it. We are planning to either get big t3 turbo or t3/t4 hybrid. Well just wanted to let you guys know whats coming up soon. When we have the car and get it running I'll post up a thread with more details. I don't have any pictures but its this car...just imagine it the baby blue i mentioned....

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y269/NissanNX/b9d41e06.jpg

Nice! I always liked those cars. Have fun with it!

There are images circulating of a rear diff that was taken of a parked '08 Saab test model. I like how comfortable they are, I sat in the current gen 9-3, and I never sat in a more comfortable driver's seat before. Interior is weird, but sadly it looks pretty cheap too. I'm hoping the '08 offers some good stuff. Don't the rear tires steer the car though turns too? Would be pretty wicked if it does that on an AWD model. I also hoping they add the heads up display too.

Archived