LegacyGT.com

Tri-State local tavern (our own longest thread)

godwhomismike

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:lol: :lol: :lol: no south ozone for me

I grew up on the richmond hill/ozone park border till my early teens. Cmon man, I'm italian & irish. I aint ghetto :lol: :lol:

Oh yeah sorry man! :lol: :lol: :lol:

My boy used to live in richmond hill as well, but I guess I got carried away! :)

Anyway, it was scary driving down that way (South Ozone Park) at night! Near the JFK airport.

X

---

:lol: :lol: of course it is. Just ask Subiecity teh hard core king of mt kisco :lol: :lol:

Val, we're just givin you shit. :icon_wink

Mike, that would be like you sayin you're from stapleton or st george :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: dem bears up in the kisco are some bad newz yo, they be tearing up your garbage n shit!!!

Where I am from, it's mad ghetto yo. There are Starbucks, Gucci, Coach, Mercedes Benz, Lexus, big houses, trees, and green lawns everywhere. You know what that's like - mad ghetto. But yo, them bears n deerz up in kisco are no joke - they be all up in your yardz n shit. crazy yo, dont u forget that

I also remember driving over to 28th st and 11 ave back in the days to go harras the prostitutes. That was crazy! You would see peeps getting head in the loading docks while the cars drove by! :icon_eek::eek:

Giuliani really did clean up the city!

X

---

Oh yeah sorry man! :lol: :lol: :lol:

My boy used to live in richmond hill as well, but I guess I got carried away! :)

Anyway, it was scary driving down that way (South Ozone Park) at night! Near the JFK airport.

X

no need to be sorry :icon_wink I aint offended or nothin.

Yeah, I wouldn't hang out around there. It aint that bad though. Not like it's Penn ave at night or something. That's like a warzone over there :lol:

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: dem bears up in the kisco are some bad newz yo, they be tearing up your garbage n shit!!!

Where I am from, it's mad ghetto yo. There are Starbucks, Gucci, Coach, Mercedes Benz, Lexus, big houses, trees, and green lawns everywhere. You know what that's like - mad ghetto. But yo, them bears n deerz up in kisco are no joke - they be all up in your yardz n shit. crazy yo, dont u forget that

got to get subiecity to give you some hints on real gangsta written skillz son!

:icon_bigg

Give you a E for effort! :icon_bigg

---

:lol: :lol: Wutz da problum? I'm more hood then all y'all. Y-Heights represent--Whatever, I'm originally from Yonkers, that's like the newest Bourough.

how?

Yonkers aint that hood. Some of it aint nice but cant compare it to say jamaica queens & especially no comparison to bed-stuy.

Don't look for Heights to help ya. He's no hoodrat :lol: :lol:

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

when I said Y-Heights..I meant Yorktown Heights. As for Yonkers...for the most part its gross and that's why my parents decided to leave. I'm not talking about Scarsdale-Yonkers. I think they should just cut it out of Westchester...

you shutup you. You are on my S list today :icon_mad::lol:

why? because you got yourself all worked up over nothin & someone else fueled the fire & got you more wound up :lol: :lol:

hey relax now... he might decide to do a heights type of deal now. :lol: :lol:

quit heightsin on me Mike :lol:

As I stated, for today, :icon_mad: :icon_mad: :icon_mad:

we'll see what tomorrow brings :lol:

enough ya big baby. Come give ol coxx a hug :wub: :wub:

hold up, he needs to get the special sheets first :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I could not resist :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

heights - I love you man :wub:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: that's great

love you heights

I might be a little late on April 22nd, I need to go to the tanning salon and get my man tan done first. :lol: :lol: :lol:

you sure you wont be too tired from your big night out at hunka bunka the night before? :lol: :lol:

Archived