LegacyGT.com

Tri-State local tavern (our own longest thread)

godwhomismike

I'm always up at Bear Mtn. because I'm always hiking. The roads up there are alot of fun except when you're stuck behind a slow car though. We should have meets up there..

"hiking" huh? I used to go "hiking" too when I used to wanna hide out & smoke some weed :lol: :lol:

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Coxx is a bad person :(

:icon_mad:

Weed, what's that? :lol:

I'm a good girl when it comes to that stuff, I never tried it.

Coxx you're such a bad boy..:icon_bigg

:lol: :lol: oh yeah that's me. Big badass :lol: :lol:

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

Guest subiecity

ever hiked breakneck ridge? right nxt to bear mtn

I'm always up at Bear Mtn. because I'm always hiking. The roads up there are alot of fun except when you're stuck behind a slow car though. We should have meets up there..

I can't keep up either I actually work during the day.

snow day. I worked from home :icon_bigg

No shit the roads were only wet around here. I usually get snow days because of the craptatstic E250 Van's we have to drive to Clients houses.

my block for 4" unplowed at 7am. I called in. I dont think they believed me but then again I dont get a paycheck from anyone either so I dont really care :lol:

Guest subiecity

now if subiecity and coxx get into a fight at the mall the headline will be....
:lol:

"SUBIECITY GRABS COXX!"

:lol::hide:

now if subiecity and coxx get into a fight at the mall the headline will be....:lol:

"SUBIECITY GRABS COXX!"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

OR

maybe we'll just both beat the crap outta YOU instead :lol: :lol:

Guest subiecity
im gonna wear a sticker nametag with my LGT name on it, otherwise we arent gonna kno who is who, and even if we do introduce ourselfs, like im gonna remeber

im gonna wear a sticker nametag with my LGT name on it, otherwise we arent gonna kno who is who, and even if we do introduce ourselfs, like im gonna remeber

Where the fcuk did you get Subiecity from? It sounds like a cheesy dealership name.

I'm still contemplating going since I'll probably be the only girl.

Guest subiecity

no theres a few more women attending, u should be honored ur the only girl..dont ask me why i just said that but, yeah....its not like u are gonna get hit on everyone is older and like married with kids, bring the hubby and come and chill.....and plus i need sum1 to follw down other wise ill probably end up in florida or somthing:icon_wink ..cmon dont leave me hangin! u gotta come!

don't worry about nametags.

you'll be standing around in a parking lot for 4 hours.

Guest subiecity

:lol: Getting hit on? Probably the last thing I'm worried about...

I just would feel out of place, you should know how that is being a wigger in Upper Westchester.

yes and i love you too,

no but all kidding aside, it would be nice if u came down:)

:lol:you should know how that is being a wigger in Upper Westchester.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Val, don't feel uncomfortable. Bring the b/f & come have fun

Archived