LegacyGT.com

Evo X

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I really like the look & will give it a look when the time comes but if they have not addressed the "comfort" issue with the seats I'll be out of the car as quick as the EVO VIII I test drove.

Simply intolerable for a DD,

The more I look @ the STI hatch the more I'm liking it:):)

You know the had a EVO X hatch floating around. I might have to switch also since they killed the LGT wagon for '08.:icon_mad:

Racer X FMIC for '05-'09 LGTs, '08+ WRX and '10+ LGT,'14+ FXT, and '15+ WRX TMIC Racerxengineering.com

Subaru is going to have to pull a rabbit out of their A$$ to do better than the EVO X IMHO :D

But haven't you heard, the Legacy/Outback gotta big ol' MY08 update even a 3.0 H6. Yah, with a whole 245HP/215 lb ft. That'll teach those other car makers to mess with us. :icon_conf

I tell myself that an N/A Forester is just an STI without all the fluff like, power, handling, style, racing heritage, and curb appeal.

http://www.blogsmithmedia.com/www.autoblog.com/media/2007/01/mitsubishi-prototype-x---12.jpg

I don't care much about anything other than...

THOSE WHEELS.

PERFECTION. Seven spoke pairs on a mesh-style wheel, not bright silver, but not black either, with a nicely dished center, and obviously a good offset.

What are the chances that these are BBS wheels, destined for the aftermarket, and will be available with a 5x100 bolt pattern, like the RE.

• 3 months later...

This view reminds me of a Chrysler/Dodge product

http://images.leftlanenews.com/content/2008-mitsubishi-lancer-evolution-x-model.jpg

If that interior actually makes the final cut......:):):):):):)

Toyota 6EATS .........SUCK!!!!!!

The electronic wizardry in this car is bogus. We all know its in the tires. And according to these pics, the mitu is going to use all new tire technology. Some FWD cars will have different tires in the front vs. rear, same thing with RWD cars, but the new Evo X is going to have different tires on the Driver side and Passenger side of the car for utmost control and stability around turns!

Damn. Those are the rims I want. I suppose there is nil chance that they will fit.

7 spoke-pair BBS, deep hub, spokes out to the tire bead (no lip at all), and hyperblack. Nice.

http://www.blogsmithmedia.com/www.autoblog.com/media/2007/01/12-prototype-x-static-fr-3-.jpg

The electronic wizardry in this car is bogus. We all know its in the tires. And according to these pics, the mitu is going to use all new tire technology. Some FWD cars will have different tires in the front vs. rear, same thing with RWD cars, but the new Evo X is going to have different tires on the Driver side and Passenger side of the car for utmost control and stability around turns!

Yeah I noticed that too, WTF is up with that? Completely different tread on the left vs right side!

Id still hit it!

not to rip ur comments but some evidence to support your allegations would be helpful. Also evidence of your qualifications that position you to debunk mitsu's claims of its electronic wizardry would be appreciated too.

Archived