LegacyGT.com

Evo X

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I dont know about the evox. they supposively arent using the 4g63 engine anymore. That is what kept them in the running forever. i will say they did alot of upgrades to their crappy interior's which hopefully it wont feel or look cheap anymore. Looks alot better exteriorlywise also then the 9 or 8 but if you want performance I think the 9's will do alot better used then a new 10. Just my 2 pennies

I dont know about the evox. they supposively arent using the 4g63 engine anymore. That is what kept them in the running forever. i will say they did alot of upgrades to their crappy interior's which hopefully it wont feel or look cheap anymore. Looks alot better exteriorlywise also then the 9 or 8 but if you want performance I think the 9's will do alot better used then a new 10. Just my 2 pennies

its isnt called an evolution for nothing...

while the reliable 4g63 is an awesome motor... the 4b11 is going to be the new start...as im sure subaru will be deviating form the ej20(japan) from the STI soon enough

Current:MY05 SWP wagon - 253/290 :rolleyes: UP, AEM CAI, Invidia Q300, tuned@yimisport

OLD: MY06 GRP - 274/314 :cool:

Is the wing actually functional on this model?

one thing about mitsu is that...if they are going to put on a wing like that they make sure that it works, they put extensive research into aero

Current:MY05 SWP wagon - 253/290 :rolleyes: UP, AEM CAI, Invidia Q300, tuned@yimisport

cool, thanks for clearing that up.

My roommate has an EVO 9 and its interior isn't too bad. I cant stand the STi interior...

i dont think its that bad either...

if you wnat bad interior...buy a new mustang..wow...the whole thinsg is like ABS

but ya... look at the aero differences between a stock viii and a stock IX and you will notice very minor things about the aero of the car but they all have a purpose

I agree on the mustang.

One of the reason I shyed away from the EVO/STi is because of their ricey look. This new evo has more of a modern and futuristic look. I am def gonna look into one if the price/time is right.

Need forum help? Private Message legGTLT

06 TB EVO IX SE stock turbo monster subaru hater :lol:

This is what the car will look like, if u've been reading up the X at the show has 20" rims and cross drilled rotors, this does not 18" and normal rotors. Wow i am way too excitedhttp://www.blogsmithmedia.com/www.autoblog.com/media/2007/01/12-prototype-x-static-fr-3-.jpghttp://www.autoblog.com/photos/mitsubishi-prototype-x/128060/
06 TB EVO IX SE stock turbo monster subaru hater :lol:

It could really do without that tiny ricer scoop on the hood, just the vents would have been perfect. It looks like the scoop you see on the civic's and cavalier's :( I would much rather have the wing then that scoop. Why oh Why.

Yeah, but the scoop does nothing. The Red camshaft/engine cover is right where that scoop feeds into. plus what good is sending air over the actual turbo even if air did happen to get to it, the turbo itself is not designed to be cooled. Thats what that large FMIC is for. So the scoop is worthless on this car...

I mean they could have at least had a scoop feed air to the air intake, but now its just pointless, I wouldn't be surprised if it was plugged from the factory to not even let any air in. Because if it was open all it would do is suck in the warm air from the vents in front of it. Good thinking Mitsu, you guys can do better then this, I know that.

Archived