LegacyGT.com

Where to take your car for work in SoCal.

Rommel

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

this sux..

is there no decent suby shops in san diego? i've going to kearny mesa subaru for anything harder than an oil change, that's about all i am capable of.

when i re-coup from the holiday spending and $$ spend fixing the house i want to get some minor mods done to the car, brakes pads, maybe ss lines, and sway bars.. doesn't seem like there is any down here.. they are all north of oceanside! more like north of OC..

dang it.. wish i inherited some of my father's car fixing gene.. but i blame him for not showing me.. ha ha!! ;) those were fun times.. pouring brake fluid into the steering wheel fluid.. oh he was pissed...

Anybody know where there is a pick-your-part or junkyard in So Cal with a few 2005+ Legacy's?

Broke the AT shift plate chrome plastic bezel. Tried to hammer it in lightly over a leather boot...and it cracked.

The dealer probably wants crazy $, so hopefully can salvage one cheap off a wreck.

• 2 months later...
this sux..

is there no decent suby shops in san diego? i've going to kearny mesa subaru for anything harder than an oil change, that's about all i am capable of.

when i re-coup from the holiday spending and $$ spend fixing the house i want to get some minor mods done to the car, brakes pads, maybe ss lines, and sway bars.. doesn't seem like there is any down here.. they are all north of oceanside! more like north of OC..

dang it.. wish i inherited some of my father's car fixing gene.. but i blame him for not showing me.. ha ha!! ;) those were fun times.. pouring brake fluid into the steering wheel fluid.. oh he was pissed...

Isn't Crawford performance located in SD? I don't know anything about their work, but it is a shop. *shrug* And I bought my car from Kearny Mesa, don't think I'll go there anytime again. (bastards told me they couldn't throw a newer shift knob on it because they sold it so cheap, lame)

hey guys how have you all been...i just started working down in Long Beach at Timmons Subaru! Im a service writter down here so PM me here, call the cell, or call me at work 562 595 4601 if you want any oem service hook ups

thanks

alex

what about left front wheel bearing replacements? mine has only 9K miles but the bearings are intermittently scraping.

• 2 weeks later...
so, im gonna need plugs, maybe belt changes and a few other things done...i would love to go to paul but damn hes like 100 miles away...anyone near OC or IE? that i should go to

Current:MY05 SWP wagon - 253/290 :rolleyes: UP, AEM CAI, Invidia Q300, tuned@yimisport

OLD: MY06 GRP - 274/314 :cool:

so, im gonna need plugs, maybe belt changes and a few other things done...i would love to go to paul but damn hes like 100 miles away...anyone near OC or IE? that i should go to
Rigo

we are in Fountain valley we can hook it up for you!

Was at John's shop yesterday afternoon, having him install my Kartboy short shifter and fix my sway bar problem. He is honest, funny, does excellent work and will take good care of you.

PM him to get his phone number. Remember, he is still setting up his new shop in FV too.

If I had something important to say, I wouldn't tell you anyway.