LegacyGT.com

Where to take your car for work in SoCal.

Rommel

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think they got your car done or almost done today Carlos. There is a simply unbelievable amount of stuff that has to come off to get the clutch in there. I had to go before it was all buttoned up, but the ACT clutch was in, and they were just about to reattach the tranny when I left.

Cool, thx Paul, & for lendin' a hand. Yeah I called about 4 to check in, John updated me, pesky wrench delayed the flywheel removal I hear.

We ended up getting them off without any problems. As I mentioned in my previous post, the ACT flywheel and clutch assembly was in the car when I left around 5pm.

I heard he does mostly evos but a guy comes down from pdc\pdx tuning to tune the subi's, I think Erwin (awdg35killer) is getting his car tuned on Sat? Paul (boostjunkie) would also know? ;) I will probably do my stage II gtune there.
Infamous Tuned

I heard he does mostly evos but a guy comes down from pdc\pdx tuning to tune the subi's, I think Erwin (awdg35killer) is getting his car tuned on Sat? Paul (boostjunkie) would also know? ;) I will probably do my stage II gtune there.

tim bailey from PDXtuning. im gonna be there saturday about lunchtime. come down to check it out

Paul Yim actually has a Subaru tuner on staff. His name is Anthony and I have watched him tune quite a few cars and he does a very nice job.

Paul Yim also has a Subaru Master Mechanic his name is Paul L. ;)

Just wanna give a shout out to my peeps @ Yimisport, Paul Yim, & that other guy..??? Oh yeah, Paul Lung! :p You guys rock!

I now have a car that runs as God himself intended, w/ a new ACT kit, the secret sauce recipe for the tranny/diff fluids, no more crunching, or hard shifts <thunk>, xtra smooth engagement w/ great pedal effort. And to boot, a "while you're in there" mod of the Megan Racing down pipe, the car feels <Tony> Ggggrrrrrreat!:)

Ooh I almost forgot to mention, I dig the supercharger hiss between shifts from the air intake resonator removal dealio too! It's almost like a psedo BOV! Woot!

Thanks again for everything guys, the 2nd honeymoon is now officially underway, as evidenced by the sheat eatin' grin on my face since I got it back yesterday.:wub:

:spin: Be there wed afternoon for my TBE install!!!

Paul I will need directions!

5N

14N

exit golden valley make left

right centre point pkwy

left reuther

right side 26524 reuther ave

you'll see an "L & J auto body" standing sign in the driveway ramp

:D