LegacyGT.com

Where to take your car for work in SoCal.

Rommel

5N

14N

exit golden valley make left

right centre point pkwy

left reuther

right side 26524 reuther ave

you'll see an "L & J auto body" standing sign in the driveway ramp

:D

Thanks Mang, I am sooo pumped!!!! Paul is going to dyno my car both before and after I get my TBE!!!:spin:

Infamous Tuned

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey Carlos, I'm going to be at Yimi most of the day tomorrow. Swing by and I'll take a look at your car again.

Cool, thanks... Gonna go get that fan relay & ECU first, & check out Sherman Oaks Subaru now that they severed themselves from Big Valley Dodge... <gag> man that sounds redneck.

No doubt I'll get questions about the winking HLs... pffft... :mad:

may c u guys afterward...:cool:

NEWSFLASH: Big Valley of Van Nuys sold their Subie franchise to Casa (i.e. Hummer/Cadi) & they're now Subaru of Sherman Oaks (SoSO?) ;) If you have a warranty item or just need a dealer visit, check them out. In particular, ask for Daryl the head tech to work on your car.

ECU is on order :) May have to swing by Yimi's Fri. if you'll be there Paul...??

<edit> BTW, they'll be having a car chow & bbq soon, maybe have a factory rally car, etc...

• 1 month later...

There's L&J right across from Yimi's up here in the SCV too by the way... They do all the painting for RBS bits.

Aside: I want the '67 RHD Mini they have in there, maybe squeze a boxer in there...? <evil grin>

<--- finally not winking anymore, & RBS grille! :)

who's had their car serviced at Santa Monica? I have, but it was for my first service or whatever and I've since moved on to changing the oil myself or having my local garage do it. I don't want to be fleeced for $450 on my 30k service. I'd do it for $350 at Subaru independent you guys were talking about in North Hollywood but that might mean I have to bum a ride or something from coworkers. They don't have loaner cars I'm pretty sure.

I'd recommend Boostjunkie . . . . errr . . . . Yimi's. Turbo, injectors, header/uppipe, EBCS, Brembo fronts, front and brake pads and SS lines. Paul . . . errr . . . Yimi did a great job!

Also, as dealerships go, I've had good dealings recently with Santa Monica Subaru. Its new service manager, Armound, has done a great job in changing their attitude.