LegacyGT.com

**OFFICIAL** Mid-Atlantic Spotted Thread... V1 - CLOSED

06White2.5I

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Spotted a wagon on 95N around Savage, MD yesterday about 7pm. Was trailing a Sti I spotted and then you came out of nowhere with your nice wheels and Invidia exhaust. We both waved and I started trailing you once traffic was gone and the Sti started doing 80+ weaving in and out of traffic. Looked like he even cut you off and came close at some point. Have to say I don't miss the majority of that crowd or the people it draws to you.

http://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/j369/wrxsti4life/DE13B649-6A1C-4600-8C45-F72C02D4CD34_zpsxzedxzsp.png

Alex D.

JDM Prestige Motors

alex@jdmprestigemotors.com

• 5 weeks later...
Was behind a nice sounding black 4th gen sedan on 695 West this afternoon. Had quad tip exhaust, a bunch of vinyl on the back including "Toyota Camry", and had a burnt out brake light. And a big eared dog :)

haha hey man! that was me! was that your 5th gen behind me? sorry for the slows im on wastegate pressure :)

Check with Nova Subarus on Facebook. I am sure they will have something.

Thanks for the tip, looks like they're heading out from Springfield Mall, I can do that

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Graphite Grey Metallic 5th Gen LGT spotted on RT 9 and Delilah rd. in Pleasantville, NJ this morning. Tried to give a light horn bump to acknowledge, but weather was lousy. First 5th Gen GT I have seen down here, ever.

spotted a dark grey legacy in Cherry Hill...we both turned from Haddonfield Rd onto Rt 70...nice ride! I would've rolled down the window to say 'hi' but I was on the phone...didn't mean to be rude :)

Wasn't my 2007 GT was it? BSM with black wheels and EL headers. Debadged except for a silver STi emblem on the trunk and L7 JDM overlay.

Wasn't my 2007 GT was it? BSM with black wheels and EL headers. Debadged except for a silver STi emblem on the trunk and L7 JDM overlay.

I believe the car was badged... don't think it was you! Sorry!

Did you have a passenger in the car? Pretty sure I saw megacy's spotted post on nasioc and he/she mentioned the legacy had a passenger.

Alex D.

JDM Prestige Motors

alex@jdmprestigemotors.com

• 3 weeks later...

Archived