LegacyGT.com

**OFFICIAL** Mid-Atlantic Spotted Thread... V1 - CLOSED

06White2.5I

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hah... I know I should've shown up on this thread at one point or another (I'm not searching through all of it to find me :p) - I've got an OBP 05 LGT around Columbia, MD / EC and I'm always going all around the area.

So - anyone around these days who wants to help me today with finishing out my project? Trying to get the exhaust put back on (well, new GMS exhaust to replace stock :)) and bleed my brakes...

Text if you want to come by, I'll be working til sometime in the evening, probably. 443 618 6027

14195340265_89eef7a792_z.jpgIMG_7988 by morgan.rock84, on Flickr

teaser image of the part of the project that took the longest...

Edit: too late, finished now :)

I'll now be the OBP LGT around columbia with GMS exhaust, HID's for lows and fogs (3k fogs), and soon coilovers (in transit atm). Probably going with Rota RT5's (18x8.5) in a month or so here...

xt2005bonbon?

I was pretty far away but the car looked really clean!

If someone saw an OBP pulled over on the side of the road this morning...around 10am on 32E. It was me. I was late for a meeting. cop pulled me over =(

It was my fault.

Funny cause I honked at a Rally Blue 2015 Sti on 29N while I was going a little above the speed limit and then the Sti passed me when I was pulled over. Also saw a 2012/2013 Sti sedan with an exhaust as well as a silver LGT pass by

Black 4th gen lgt with tinted windows on 95 this morning. Rolled next to me for a while in Springfield.

Yep that was me. I thought it was you due to a previous spot.

I was going to post a screenshot but I totally forgot about the whole thing until now.

...I saw a '10-'11 Graphite Grey GT on 267 West yesterday, plates said BOXER. I also saw a Steel Silver 3.6R on 66 West this evening, tinted windows and moving through traffic quickly. I eventually caught up to him, I tried throw a wave before getting off of 66 but couldn't get my window down in time :lol:

Yep that was me. I thought it was you due to a previous spot.

I was going to post a screenshot but I totally forgot about the whole thing until now.

Was going to wave but lately haven't gotten the wave back from other legacy owners. Plus was in a rush for an exam. Nice car tho.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was going to wave but lately haven't gotten the wave back from other legacy owners. Plus was in a rush for an exam. Nice car tho.

I have a feeling yours is a little quicker. :lol:

I know the feeling about lack of wave. I'm about 1 for 15 so far. I kept looking over and you were head/eyes straight forward. I gave you a nod as you passed but my lane was slowing down so I didn't want to avert my eyes.

Capture:

http://www.crawspace.com/web3/lgt_spot07.jpg

If I didn't have an exam would have cruised with you since I saw you in my rear view mirror still as I headed toward Baltimore. That one dip after you get off the ramp from Springfield towards Baltimore makes me want to go back to stock height. It tares up my front lip and tires. I looked over at you quickly but the angle of the tint didn't let me see you very well.

I got pulled over for tint leaving Springfield metro by state trooper that had a trainee. Tried to get me for exhaust and tint. Axle boot grease got on the downpipe soot started smoking and decided to just give me a tint ticket since I might have "engine/exhaust problems" due to the smoke coming out the hood. Had 20% all around. Took it off to get ticket thrown out which made her pissed hat she had to show up on her day off to court. That's why the four door windows have no tint and the back window does. Plan on doing 35% on the windows but don't feel like dishing out $200 for tint right now.

Your lucky you didn't have to peel it all. The state law for cars is that ALL windows must register at 35% or above.

Don't take it wrong I could care less if you had them painted black. Just saying your lucky. But you shouldn't see too many issues with 35% film. Unless the cop really wants to be a dick.

Sent from my LG-LS995 using Tapatalk

Archived