LegacyGT.com

**OFFICIAL** Mid-Atlantic Spotted Thread... V1 - CLOSED

06White2.5I

Besides all the Legacys at BoxerFest today, I saw an ABP 05-07 GT sedan with custom grill and dog in backseat going north on Owings Mills Blvd around 5:40pm. Anyone? (Probably not, since apparently none of my Owings Mills spots ever respond. :()

Was it a white dog? If so my csr fits the description

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • I Donated
Was it a white dog? If so my csr fits the description

Don't remember. Were you on Owings Mills Blvd around that time yesterday? Around the fire station/Stevenson University? If so, it was you. ;)

• I Donated
Yeah I'm always around that area. Remember rim color? Lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Nope. :lol: Grill looked like some kind of mesh, though, and the mesh was almost flush with the front of the opening.

Hey, does that mean I finally spotted someone on here? :eek:

• I Donated
It could be me. My grill is **** up the chrome around it is all mess up. But the mesh is flush

We're you in your lgt. If so you didn't wave

Yeah, I was in my Spec.B going southbound. I noticed you right as we were passing each other, so I didn't have enough time to react.

Anybody's Leggy? Top of parking garage on guildford ave in Baltimore city. Silver one is mine. I should be easy to spot with green rims and a tail that hang off the back, just to be annoying.

I met him on saturday, we cruised to boxerfest together. Hes not on the forums, or atleast thats what he said

Archived