LegacyGT.com

The complete Megan Racing catback info thread. Pics, vids and dynos!

Boostjunkie

Another question. Any issues fitting the exhaust with an upgraded rear sway? Don't some exhausts have clearance issues when a Cusco or similar rear sway is installed?

My only problem with the quad tips is that I'll have to buy 4 whistle tips! ;) WooWoo!

I have a JDM rear sway and there is decent amount of clearance around the piping.

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply
is there a v2.0 out for us ricers who likethe big straight through systems, likethe greddy?

the vids do sound good, and the pics look great, but i want a n1 style system. what about offering different mufflers?

i guess not:(

great job developing it and keeping us updated as you went along. this is exactly what i was looking for in an exhaust.

so we know when the physical shipment will be here, when will you start taking names? i'd like to be on the list.

So let me be clear.....I have a shorty down pipe from Rally Performance, it only replaced one of my stock cats....this MR catback system will not replace everything under my car from the end of my down pipe back to the dual tipped mufflers? If I had a downpipe like a Cobb DP, which is longer than mine and replaces the third cat, then would this system bolt directly to the end of that?

So let me be clear.....I have a shorty down pipe from Rally Performance, it only replaced one of my stock cats....this MR catback system will not replace everything under my car from the end of my down pipe back to the dual tipped mufflers? If I had a downpipe like a Cobb DP, which is longer than mine and replaces the third cat, then would this system bolt directly to the end of that?

If you have a shorty downpipe, you are currently using the stock 3rd cat pipe. You will continue to use that piece with the MR system, which will bolt to the end of it. If you get a full length DP, like the Cobb, you will then eliminate the stock 3rd cat pipe and the MR catback will bolt directly to the DP. Either way the catback will bolt up fine.

This website has everything you need to know about Subarus - and the Legacy. Here is a picture of the exhaust setup on our cars and it is well labeled.

http://www.subiwiki.com/wiki/index.php/Horizontal_4_Turbo

Archived