LegacyGT.com

2007 JDM Legacy tuned by STI

chenc544

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't care if there is no HP increase. This car (especially the wagon) is drop dead gorgeous. I will trade up if SOA brings it over here, which, with their track record, will never happen. :icon_mad: Also, adding an AP is only $645...

Here are some pics of the other goodies that come with that version of the car:

http://www.nihoncarandbike.com/news_pics/324/galery/SUBARU_LEGACY_STI_2006_11.jpg

http://www.nihoncarandbike.com/news_pics/324/galery/SUBARU_LEGACY_STI_2006_9.jpg

http://www.nihoncarandbike.com/news_pics/324/galery/SUBARU_LEGACY_STI_2006_7.jpg

http://www.nihoncarandbike.com/news_pics/324/galery/SUBARU_LEGACY_STI_2006_8.jpg

I want one....Wagon would be my first choice, sedan second.

Looks like it is official from SOA. NO Sti Legacy Wagon for SOA and no return of 5MT LegGT wagon for SOA. See recent post on Rumors thread.

Maybe the Subaru Sportwagon enthusiasts loss will be the LegGT Sedan lovers gain. Hope you guys get an Sti.

Sportwagon LegGT customers can leave the building NOW and never return to Subaru.

Good Luck

Looks like it is official from SOA. NO Sti Legacy Wagon for SOA and no return of 5MT LegGT wagon for SOA. See recent post on Rumors thread.

Maybe the Subaru Sportwagon enthusiasts loss will be the LegGT Sedan lovers gain. Hope you guys get an Sti.

Sportwagon LegGT customers can leave the building NOW and never return to Subaru.

Good Luck

Really a shame SoA!!!!!!

What can one say more?

Maybe when my car gets really old and time for a replacement, I will have to get back to Audi....

:-)

Flavio Zanetti

Boston, MA

You guys crack me up...first off do you really think SOA would tell any of us there is any STI Legacy coming in an e-mail, we would know when it was released (just like any other model).

and secondly...MT Legacy GT demand was not strong enough to keep producing the car. Was that lack of demand due to limilted advertising? Maybe, but you've all got to realize is that Subaru does not have the mega-budgets of other large auto manufacturers...they aren't going to carry a product that doesn't sell well for very long...

Well, Sport Compact Car said it best when talking about Honda and releasing the Accord vith the V6 and the six speed MT: "If nothing else, while so many other manufacturers are abandoning manual transmissions altogether, at least it's nice to know that Honda still belives in them"

Well, Sport Compact Car said it best when talking about Honda and releasing the Accord vith the V6 and the six speed MT: "If nothing else, while so many other manufacturers are abandoning manual transmissions altogether, at least it's nice to know that Honda still belives in them"

:icon_cool Yes but Honda's buget > Subaru's budget by quite a bit. They can offer additional models/options even if they are at a loss due to the strength of sales from their bread & butter models.

Bad example, here's why: the Accord was first offered w/ a v6 in 1995. That v6 was a derrivitive of the Legend's v6. The Legend has always been available w/ a manuel tranny. More recently, the last 2 generations of the Accord have spawned the last 2 generations of the TL/CLs, which have been available w/ 6 speed sticks since the TL/CL type s's were available in 01...SO FOR AT LEAST 5 YEARS (if not 10) HONDA CHOSE NOT TO SELL THE CAR AS AN INEXPENSIVE SPORTY ALTERNATIVE TO MORE EXPENSIVE V6 SPORT SEDANS! And they had the benefit of economies of scale working for them more so than Subaru does...

Archived