LegacyGT.com

2007 JDM Legacy tuned by STI

chenc544

Google-translated news release (regashii = Legacy):

http://www.poweraxel.com/sti/news/news2006/imgs/header.gif STI NEWS 06/010

“[regashii] tuned by STI” limitation sale

B4 and touring wagon

http://www.poweraxel.com/sti/news/news2006/sti06010.jpg

The subaru Technica international corporation (abbreviation: STI president: Katsura rice field victory), [subaruregashii] B4 and touring wagon 2.0GT in the base, the sport part and the like which STI developed individually was equipped sells “[regashii] tuned by STI” simultaneously via the Subaru chain store of entire country from August 8th.

“tuned by STI” is [supoteiguredo] of [regashii] B4 and the touring wagon, “2.0GT spec. B” the sport part which was developed with STI was installed in the base, besides the fact that gland touring quality of the based car which has the travelling efficiency which is superior furthermore improved, it administers private specification equipment to also the exterior and the interior, expressing the individual existence impression STI of seeming. It is the model which sets forth the sport characteristic which [regashii] has more strongly. As the special specification car and it sold “tuned by STI”, even in 2005 August obtained favorable comment. Attendant upon the substantial improvement of this year May [regashii], this time to set again.

The bill Stein make damper and the low down spring of private tuning, rear suspension link and you install the [burenbo] make brake carry of [rowaamuba] and the pyro ball type which improve the rigidity of the front section per, large diameter rotor and the stainless steel mesh brake hose and the lightweight 18 inch aluminum wheel etc of STI original design on the chassis, actualizing operation stability and pliant riding comfort, and the sense of relief is high the braking efficiency which are superior. In addition as the STI make front under spoiler and the trunk spoiler (B4) you install in the exterior, raise the vehicle stability of the high-speed travelling time, you install the stainless steel make sport muffler of dual type, the existence impression and producing feeling good exhaust sound. Furthermore besides the fact that [arukantara] of black * with the private seat which combines the leather, the door trim and private meter etc of STI logographic entering are adopted, the pillar trim, the roof trim, and the center panel etc are standardized to the interior, with black and suitable production was administered in [supoteimoderu] of [regashii] e.g., the upper-class impression is raised. “tuned by STI” has administered the total tuning which simply not only it equipped privately the rack equipment, upgrades the dimension of running in the based car.

* As for [arukantara] suede pitch artificial leather of the Toray Industries corporation.

<Desired retail price < consumer tax it includes >> () Consumer tax it is not included, (the unit: Circle)

Model Price   Body color [regashiitsuringuwagon] tuned by STI 6MT 4,116,000 (3,920,000) WR blue mica

[rigaruburu] pearl

[daiyamondogure] metallic Sport shift E-5AT 4,116,000 (3,920,000) [regashii] B4 tuned by STI 6MT 3,979,500 (3,790,000) Sport shift E-5AT 3,979,500 (3,790,000) E-5AT: As for electronic control 5 fast full automatic transmission sport shift, the registered trade mark of Prodrive.Ltd

All car ABS and dual SRS air bag standard equipment all car AWD (All wheel Drive)

<Sales planning> Limited 600 unit to 2007 February incoming order amount

Legacy Touring Wagon/B4 tuned by STI principal table of equipment         * As for sign special equipment of the same car

Underside mechanism ★STI make private tuning [birushiyutain] make damper (front inverted system) ★STI make private strengthening low down coil spring * [burenbo] make 17 inch opposition 4 pot front brake carry per (black paint) * [burenbo] make 17 inch opposition 2 pot rear brake carry per (black paint) ★STI make pyro ball bush rear suspension link (inside toe control linking and lower lateral link) ★STI make stainless steel make sport muffler (φ65 dual x2, STI logographic entering) ★STI make front lower arm bar ★STI make front strut tower bar ★STI make stainless steel mesh brake hose ★STI make aluminum wheel 18×7.5JJ (silver paint) Sight Clearing view pack [rear fog lamp (as for B4 as for bumper pad type and wagon LED)/

[hitetsudodoamira]/[hurontowaipadeaisa]/rear intermittent wiper & washer (B4) Operativity instrument panel warning light * Private electro- luminecsent meter (260km/h indication /STI logographic entering) * Main leather volume AT select lever of black type Seat * [arukantara] * (black)/leather (black) seat [front STI logographic entering] Seat position memory functional equipped driver's seat 8 way power seat Interior * Black interior [pillar trim, roof trim and rear gate trim (wagon)] * Dark metal pitch adding ornament * Premium accessory: [orijinaruarukantara] * make car verification inserting Wrapping ★STI make front under spoiler ★STI make trunk spoiler (high mount stop lamp built-in) ★STI ornament (rear) ULTRAVIOLET RADIATION cutting functional equipped hyperchromic glass * As for [arukantara] suede pitch artificial leather of the Toray Industries corporation

Ahead the inquiring regarding description above The subaru Technica international corporation TEL: 0422-33-7848

This Space For Rent

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<Desired retail price < consumer tax it includes >> () Consumer tax it is not included, (the unit: Circle)

Model Price   Body color [regashiitsuringuwagon] tuned by STI 6MT 4,116,000 (3,920,000) WR blue mica

[rigaruburu] pearl

[daiyamondogure] metallic Sport shift E-5AT 4,116,000 (3,920,000) [regashii] B4 tuned by STI 6MT 3,979,500 (3,790,000) Sport shift E-5AT 3,979,500 (3,790,000)

Looks like the MSRP for the 6MT/5EAT Wagon is $34k USD before tax and the 6MT/5EAT B4 Sedan is $33k USD. The regular 6MT 2.0GT Spec B in japan is only $26k USD so I would think if SOA brings over the LGT STI it would be over $40k USD...

I like the above color. Can anybody tell if it's the left or middle one in the following page?

I think that's the left one. The paint chip looks a lot like the Carbon Blue that my Toyota Celica was.

The sedan illustration looks black to me. I would hit either one of those blue colors. I have a hard time thinking that a WRB Legacy would look bad. Black accents would help it look a bit more classy, and break up the mono-tone a bit, but still... Even the dark blue looks good. Too bad 07 USDM relegated Regal Blue to the 2.5i only.

Two blue colors, and full black (even pillars and headliner) with red stitched seats interior. Are you listening SOA?

that looks SOO much sportier and sexier than blue/taupe.

I do wish this STI Tuned car were available in the US, in the current price bracket of the USDM Spec B.

The USDM Spec B should add 18" wheels, and Bilsteins/specific springs/swaybars/aluminum arms to the LGT Limited, similar to a sport option package, NAV separately optional.

The STI-tuned car then could add to that the STI-actual springs, BBS wheels, STI bits, NAV (if it must), black Alcantara seat centers, black headliner, Dual tip STI mufflers, brembos, 6MT/Torsen, etc. and the stuff the Spec B currently lords over the GT Limited.

I'd dump Winky for one of these babes...... :)

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family

The sedan illustration looks black to me.

Here is my old Carbon Blue Celica. It actually looks black from a distance until you walk up to it. When it was new the paint looks even darker... I think that STI sedan is about the same shade.

http://home.comcast.net/~chenc544/Celica1.jpg

http://home.comcast.net/~chenc544/Celica2.jpg

I'm almost glad it's not available here because I doubt I could afford it and I know I'd be jealous. What I don't get is why they got the dual tipped exaust perfect (IMO), but none of the aftermaket options available to us can seem to get the tips tucked up that far? Could their cutout be different?

What I don't get is why they got the dual tipped exaust perfect (IMO), but none of the aftermaket options available to us can seem to get the tips tucked up that far? Could their cutout be different?

That's an updated body style so I would assume the panels are different than curren USDM LGT's.

http://www.subaru-sti.co.jp/legacytunedbysti/catalog/exterior/imgs/top.jpg

I'm not a big fan of most of the changes made to the JDM 2007 Legacies, but... That is gorgeous.

phoenix96

2006 Legacy GT Ltd · 2011 Outback 3.6R Ltd · 1992 SVX

2006 Outback 3.0R VDC · 2009 Forester 2.5X

2002 Outback VDC · 1996 Outback 2.5L · 1986 GL-10

curious to know what price you are willing to pay for a leggy sti

Fair question. To tell the truth, I'd be ecstatic if SOA brought this at a price point comparable to Pat GT's estimate. I'd expect it to be sub 40 and deliver the goods to justify (it's beautiful but, motor, suspension, brakes, etc, need to remain undiluted and no Pinocchio treatment on our bumbers).

If I had reasonable assurances that this car is coming to the US, undilluted, for 2008, I would hold off and save another year, and buy a cheap runabout instead of a Legacy GT sooner.

Black interior with red stitching, and charcoal console trim (CF would be teh win... I'll bet it will show up aftermarket) darkish blue paint. 18" BBSs, bilsteins, 6MT... HAWT. What is the name of that color? it is not as light as Newport/Atlantic blue, and it doesn't look as absolutely dark as Regal...

THIS should be the 07 USDM spec B, aside from maybe black 05-07 USDM headlights, tail lights. Even with the black, diamond gray, blue color choice.

A member in another thread mentions that the Tuned by STI car is a similar price, converted to dollars, as the spec b, perhaps even about a thousand dollars cheaper.

HAWT, HAWT, HAWT, HAWT, HAWT, HAWT, HAWT!!!

And I really like the chrome only STI badge on the back... hopefully that will be available via importers...

If you buy an '07 GT I will shoot you and ban you from this forum. :lol:

Just wait ONE MORE YEAR and we'll be getting this.

I know it....

My wife is getting upset with me. She is past the point of annoyance, and now just wants me to get a car and stop talking about it.

Kinda like all of you here, ironically.

What I may do, is get an 05 or 06 for a good low price, and in 1.5-2 years, upgrade to über-Legacy, IF we get this. I am not laying bets that SOA will sell us this car, or something like it.

IF the current drought of used Legacys in this area (500 mile radius) continues, I'll ether HAVE to get a new 07 Legacy GT, or ship a used one half way across the country. In which case, Opie's for-sale LGT is looking really good, if I have to ship. With Brembos and Spec-B Bilsteins and 18" prodrives... it isn't so far off of an STI-tuned car...

fu@k SOA they are full of shit ,, and will never bring the sti legacy wagon here thats what I wanted and you can't evan buy a gt wagon in a 5 speed ..

that's why I'm builiind my own...

OBxt 06 with access port white line sway bars ssr 5 pokes and sti pinks and spec b bilstiens ,, waiting on order now

FTW

Archived