LegacyGT.com

2007 JDM Legacy tuned by STI

chenc544

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Could be, it really surprised me when they got the 300hp here and even more so when they put the 2.5 in it as it does not conform to racing specs, and is the 2.5 even avaliable in the STI anywhere else other than US?

Yes, the 276hp limit in Japan was a gentlemen's agreement. It was never an actual law. That agreement is mostly ignored today (maybe they just don't have as many gentlemen anymore...).

• 9 months later...
Well now we know that the wagon is a pipe dream for the US as the legacy wagon is no more. The STI legagy sedan might still be possible though. Although now that I have used the cobb access port with TDC map I sort of have lost interest. Too much hope and not enough money!

• 10 months later...
This will probably run upwards of $40K IF it comes here. I would just like the JDM STI bumper!

I guess a lot of people love the bumper. Anyone know if it would fit onto my 2005 body? Also, how do these Japanese suby fans roll in Japan. I would like to treat my suby with some clean JDM look.

What do you guys think about a white LGT sedan with a set of Enkei 18" gold rims like the one posted here:

http://www.tein.com/tech_info/img/as702.jpg

If you know any other 18"s that would look great on my white LGT sedan let me know.

The '05-07 US and Canadian Legacy has a thicker bumper beam on the front (due to Canadian requirements), so you can't put a JDM bumper on unless you change the bumper beam too.

For '08 they redesigned it slightly so the bumper protrudes less than the '05-07, but slightly more than JDM (though I think the '08 JDM may be indentical to the '08 USDM).

• 2 years later...

Archived