LegacyGT.com

2007 JDM Legacy tuned by STI

chenc544

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guys.....Guys....

As Tide mentioned, it's a Re-badged cosmetically enhanced SpecB. :rolleyes:

Now if they throw in a slightly larger turbo & HP is in the 300 range now that would be a different story.

I am hoping we see the Toyota developed 7EAT with paddle shifter. If so I will def give it a look in 08. If they bail out & give us a watered down version & no wagon.......

My $$ is going elsewhere:(

Whoa, what a tease! While the wagon does look great, without increased horsepower, I'll keep what I got..which isn't bad. The wagon does look much sleeker without the cargo rails. Can ours be removed?

Ahh...excuse me Mr. Buzzkill...we were having fun!

I know, wtf was that all about? and no one compared it to an M3. someone said 3 series... very different.

sounds like we're getting the evo first :lol:

lol - reminds me of 2002 in my clubwrx days. :)

dR

Hmmm...I bomb back and forth the Whistler constantly and have no problems leaving all of the above in the dust on the big hills...of course there are a few more corners to contend with during those climbs...but my turbo works just fine if I'm running through the gears properly!

J

:offtopic: I know...but yeah I frequently bomb up to Steamboat CO over 10,000ft passes with my friend in his V8 Audi S4...he can't come close to touching me up there.

Turbos rule at high altitude. The higher you go the bigger the advantage over a NA car.

In fact, at 5000 feet an NA car is down 18% from their sea level HP figure, at 10,000ft an NA car is down almost 40%.

There is no place on planet Earth a 01 saturn, minvan etc will keep up with a healthy XT.

BTW that STI is hot. hehe

old - ass - wheels
= ghey!

same wimpy (by sebberry's standards) engine
= ghey!

280hp...in the jdm version...2.0L
= ghey!

wow...sti stickers everywhere - must be good for another 10-20lbs worth of vinyl
= ghey

still no stock boost gauge...
= ghey!

...i'll take another look at the pictures and update this pathetic list accordingly!

Archived