LegacyGT.com

Official Tri-State Spotted Thread

mlrtime

Tri State Love Fest

:woowoo::woowoo:

:wub::wub::wub::wub:

:lol::lol:

:lol::lol:

I totally :wub: Val. I'm gonna make her my trophy wife one day ;)

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

awww damn! I'm workin right now or I'd be there with you. When you goin again?

Sunday ill be at the beach. Either here, or Long beach.

We should have a LGT gathering/meet at the beach. None of you guys could probably handle the beach if you couldn't handle the heat at the Palisades.

We should have a LGT gathering/meet at the beach. None of you guys could probably handle the beach if you couldn't handle the heat at the Palisades.

I'm down. I was actually gonna try to go to the beach on sunday anyways. Lemme know where you goin. If it's oakland I'll come by. If it's LB I doubt I'll come

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

Black debadged, tinted 06 LGT sedan with nice exhaust (chrome cans and tips) at the high ridge diner ( or whatever it's called) in North Stamford this afternoon

Guest subiecity
I heard coxx wears speedos to the beach :hide::p

eeww speedos and i bet a hugee bush hangin outt both sides of it hahahahaha ...old man hairy bush hahah jk i <3 my coxx....i think hes at oakland beach with his wifey val today :lol::lol:

Guest subiecity

ehhh i could picture it now..having a lgt meet at oakland beach..........sandcastles, pocket protectors and ****** 3rd degree sunburns...and coxx in his speedo, what next flying penguins!?

Guest subiecity
we gotta go to like jersey or sumthing where we can actually drive our cars onto the beach......test out our awd system in the sand would make for sum great rallying, donuts and.....tow trucks

Guest subiecity

i believe i saw redbeast at the palisades mall saturday about 5PM, parked in the middle of nowhere out near the cheesecake entrance. Eyelines gave it away if it was him

was there a jdm poser on the hood of his car?!

Guest Gitster

I saw 2 LGT wagons at LimeRock on Saturday. One ABP, I believe which was ScoopMan.

Another was a GRP LGT Wagon.