LegacyGT.com

Official Tri-State Spotted Thread

mlrtime

SWP GT sedan parked in the St Pauls church (Congers) parking lot for 10:45am mass yesterday. I was gonna park next to it but someone took the spot. Anyone here?
"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest subiecity
Merritt Parkway south around 445 pm. Spotted a White LGT with black rims and huge FMIC.

i spotted him too about a month ago on the hutch going south about 530pm with a HUGGEEE FMIC looks like he kinda cut lip of the bumper to fit it

Guest Gitster
I think Unstable was trying to race me this morning in his work van. Either that or some other Sarracco wacko :lol::lol:

OK...I have always blurred out my own plates but only did it because I saw others do it...but what exactly can someone get with this info? Anybody walking through a parking lot could get it and most of us have pics of our cars online and they are typically modified in someway that someone would be able to tell who's it was...right? So what does blcoking the plate out do or avoid?

Pre-9/11 there was a time when I could copy your plate # down, go into my local precinct, give them your plate # and tell the officer on duty that you hit my car and a witness watched you drive away. I want your info so I can go to your house and tell you what you did. Pre- 9/11 a cop would release your address to me w/o issue (I've done this plenty of times to know it works)...

Post-9/11 they won't do a damn thing besides investigate the matter themselves...

Guest Gitster
yeah, you're a nut case. but i was actually just runnin late. you should fix that legacy emblem, sucka.:lol:

F ... I cant do anything right. Guess Ill just have to debadge. :lol:

Guest subiecity
ahhhh 684 south bound maybe like 10am ish-130....i was side by side wit a debadged red GT ...possibly lowered too,....gave me a big thumbs up and i returned thumbs back......also had ct plates :)...are u on here!!

SWP LGT wagon in Hoboken going up the Viaduct to Jersey City around 5pm.

It also had aftermarket rims

What? You didn't notice the hot Japanese chick in the passenger seat?

That was me. Showing off my new Enkei's.

Guest subiecity
today at about 330ish......larchmont NY....blueISH LGT (I THINK IT WAS BLUE) older guy driving, liscense plate read LEGACYGT.COM i pulled up nxt to him and tried pointing at his car and giving a thumbs up but he didnt really see me lol who was it?!?!!

Saw G.T.Subie's car on Frank Sinatra Drive in Hoboken this afternoon being driven by a woman I'll assume was his wife.

I almost wish I didn't see it because it made me realize how dirty my car is right now.

It was Coxx.

:mad: FU jackass! :p I got a full head of hair & I aint no guido I keep tellin you that :lol:

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.