LegacyGT.com

Official Tri-State Spotted Thread

mlrtime

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea man. That was the first time I've even seen an lgt that was modded and not being drivin by an old lady. Nice to finally see another. I was cruising in damn economy mode for the long as ridde home from Philly so couldn't even keep up.

Yea thanks man. I was in Trenton playing in softball tournament all day. Usually i dont fly through up 31. Might bob and weave a bit But 31 is a gauntlet. But i was tried and wanted to get home. I live basically 20 mins north on 31 from where you got on to 78.

Saw two 08-09 DGM today in Danbury CT. One on westville driving towards me with HID's, tints, and I have seen you multiple times in the proximity of that area. Next one i forgot where i saw today, but yesterday was at federal rd homedepot exit and had black rims.

And about two weeks ago, drove next to a Black GT and 06-07 SpecB both New York plates by Danbury Fair Mall just seconds apart!

mine has just become easier to spot. Its now a lowered silver 06 spec.b with exhaust, and flesh colored testicles hanging from the rear tow hook tied on with parachute cord

mine has just become easier to spot. Its now a lowered silver 06 spec.b with exhaust, and flesh colored testicles hanging from the rear tow hook tied on with parachute cord

^^Really?? I mean, really?

I've been waiting for the chance to cut a pair of those off an leave them on the hood with a note "haha, I cut your balls off".

Just curious but if you really do have those balls hanging from your car, what exactly is it saying? Your car is so tough it needs big balls? Maybe the car is fem looking and the balls even it out a little lmao? I hate those things, I'd rather see a car riced out to hell than see that on a car. Keep those on the trucks out in the boonies where it's appreciated lol. Otherwise your car sounds nice.

I've been waiting for the chance to cut a pair of those off an leave them on the hood with a note "haha, I cut your balls off".

Just curious but if you really do have those balls hanging from your car, what exactly is it saying? Your car is so tough it needs big balls? Maybe the car is fem looking and the balls even it out a little lmao? I hate those things, I'd rather see a car riced out to hell than see that on a car. Keep those on the trucks out in the boonies where it's appreciated lol. Otherwise your car sounds nice.

obviously you havent met CTSTD...

well you can sleep well tonight knowing I didnt put them on it for you. I put them on because I think they are funny not because I'm trying to show how tough my car is :lol::lol::lol:

I do things to my car for myself and for 20 bucks I have already gotten a number of laughs by having them on there. You just added another one to the list.

Oh, and my car does go to the "boonies" every weekend as its where I grew up. I don't have them on my pickup truck though. maybe ill put them on my boat trailer :)

Edited by CTATV

^ think i may have seen your car on my way from 139 to montgomery.

I drove from my place in Jersey City through the Holland Tunnel to midtown this afternoon...