LegacyGT.com

Official Tri-State Spotted Thread

mlrtime

What's kind of sad is that you feel the need to exercise your supposedly superior education and intellect on here :lol:

Why do you care so much? :confused: I almost understand one post about it, but not as many as you have written :lol:

Because its embarassing to anyone who has a basic GED diploma and owns a subaru to see such ignorance!

And don't give me shit about all the posts, I've seen more garbage posted in this thread over the years that deserves far less merit than this.

Have fun ghetto-wanna-bes....

-mike

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LGT-NY
Because its embarassing to anyone who has a basic GED diploma and owns a subaru to see such ignorance!

And don't give me shit about all the posts, I've seen more garbage posted in this thread over the years that deserves far less merit than this.

-mike

You're a jackass. :rolleyes: Thanks for the grammar lesson. If you're so embarrassed, you can feel free to not post on this site anymore. ;)

To tint or not to tint, that is the question. Whether it is nobler of the mind to darken thy windows with the singular plurality of the darkening substance, which may or may not define the devine and correct grammatitude of the original sin, in which form it takes that of the devil or the whore. Be done with thee! Out, out damned spot!

Guest heightsgtltd

-mike

:lol:

You are right, you are far more educated than I am. I am such a ghetto-wanna-be :lol: :lol:

and BTW, there is a huge difference between shooting the shit and you trying to school people on here about something that's really unimportant :rolleyes:

WOW OMG did all of this start from saying "tints" . Bottom line yo and im talking mad ghetto and what not yo lol...

For real though my educated synopsis of this thread is to just realize we all, whether now or previously have said the word tints. It is an American FASHION to use the word tints. GET OVER IT no need for spell checking or grammar lessons.

:munch:

so your car has only 1 window. I never considered "tints" to be ghetto. it means they had windows that were tinted. they had tint=....

:confused::confused:

gramar nazi :lol:

just another reason you are not allowed to get involved in discussions of proper sentence structure, GRAMMAR, spelling, etc...

:lol:

Seems to have started right around post #5275...

Wierd, because thats my post number. I don't see how that is where the gayness star...Oh, wait, I see what you did there:spin::lol:

________

Vaporize

Edited by GP2001