LegacyGT.com

Official Tri-State Spotted Thread

mlrtime

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spotted today leaving the Meadowlands Sports complex after the Giants-Bengals game.

1. BSM Legacy 2.5 GT Wagon with CT plates, roof racks, acrylic hood protector and Cannondale stickers on rear side windows.
  2. OBP Legacy 2.5 GT Sedan with NJ plates, R2 Black Chrome wheels, rear wing and badges shaved off.

Anyone on the list?

No, I didn't put it on yet.. I just picked up an O-Ring at work, hopefully it matches lol. I'm gonna pull my plugs and check the gap, I keep popping Misfire codes for Cyl. 2 and 4 every couple weeks. I just replaced them about 10K miles ago. :mad:

Guest heightsgtltd

Saw a debadged tinted RBP sedan with a zerosports carbonfibre grill and giant grapefruit shooters around 5pm parked on Great Jones street and broadway today.

Anyone?

Here are some other pics if you guys are interested lol

that was my 08 qsm legacy. i was a part of the Wired Vendor section. yeah... the 1 of 2 venders that were there that day. it was a very slow and hot day. hopefully the next one is better

Edited by aaronlee0821

Nope.. I have an ABP...

Although, every here and there I spot a dark girl driving a GRP Sedan waving and always wants to race me on 287 lol.

And yesterday, I spotted an "older man" driving a Silver LGT Sedan (06), with a Borla Catback, Wheels, and Lowered... with black soot all over the tips (Stage 2?) Driving like a maniac through 24 to 287... :spin: I didn't feel like risking my life, so I gave up on keeping up with him. lol

Thinik I saw Coxx heading east/south on the TappanZee around 1230 yesterday...

I was heading North/West.. was a black wagon with Tint, that's all I noticed

definitely not me bro sorry. My car hasn't been out of my driveway in weeks.

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.