LegacyGT.com

Official Tri-State Spotted Thread

mlrtime

i've had sh1tty experiences in the past w/ liberty (both sales & service). for my last 2 subies; bought from bill kolb, who initially treated me better, but fell into the same bs i found @ liberty.

i now do mostly my own service & anything that i can't handle goes to my buddies shop for NO-BS....

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been to a few dealers, Milia in the Bronx should be stripped of their service depot. I did Bill Kolb and they treated me well but the lil cutie they had working there quit and I stopped going there and went to Wayne. Wayne has always been good to me and it is always cool to see Chris (CruSSer) there.

Aaron, its about time you got that windshield fixed its only been what 2 years :lol:

and you have been close in the NJ Subaru community and know that we all pretty much go to Wayne cause they take good care of us and are mod friendly as hell.

I havent seen you in a while james.

yeah, it feels refreshing to have the windshield fixed. its soooooooo nice! haha

anyways, i should've gone to wayne. everyone always recommends it to me, but i get lazy. why travel the extra 15 minutes if there's a dealer 2 blocks down the road.. haha

but if anything else comes up, i'll make sure i take it over there.

james you gonna be at fuddruckers or the harriman meet?

I have to see about Fudruckers, not totally sure but it would be cool to hang, maybe get some Pho if you are by my job. Pho Anh Doe is really good and there is another place by the McDonalds in North Brunswick that is really good as well.

Anyway I am on Snows now cause I blew an RE070 pretty bad, they needed an axle boot and some new LCA bushing, but its all sorted out now and its good to not be driving my moms Hyundai :lol:

Aron, you gonna be there @ edgewater tomorrow night?

If you are coming, I'll bring my Harley...........hahaha Jokes!!

I'll bring my car beacuse I have to shop at Pathmark anyways tomorrow night!

main street Woodbury, CT spotted an old legacy with the scoop me thinks it was one of those ej2.2 or whatever, pretty sure it was one of those old turbo legacies. had four big Hella off road lights infront of the grill

Oh yeah i just remembered I spotted someone :lol:

About 9am on the NJ Turnpike, by exit 9 North Brunswick, White LGT no spoiler, looked stick, you had the family with you.

I had the black LGT lowered on stock wheels in the truck side.

yeah... i noticed that.

i was wondering why you drove off when you specifically said you were going to be grocery shopping today.

hahahaha

anyways, it was awesome meeting you, LGT-NY for the first time and ih8vtec james again.

and your DGM looks freakin great! love the exhaust, spoiler, and rims...

Yeah, I'm glad I left when I did.... I saw four cars getting searched on River Rd. on my way home.

Good to meet you guys as well.

Oh and ih8vtec13, for the love of god, CLEAN YOUR CAR MAN!!! :lol::lol::lol: