LegacyGT.com

Official Tri-State Spotted Thread

mlrtime

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest heightsgtltd
silver (bsm) gt wagon parked on lexington in cresskill, anyone?

What is this, something out of that hitchcock film rear window? :lol:

I didn't think you were mobile :spin:

I got there at 1pm, appointment was at 2pm, didn't get on the dyno til 5pm.. finally done tuning at 7:15ish

At least they have a pretty good atmosphere AND lounge. Last time i was there some of the WRX guyz invited me out for pizza and then we played wii sports da whole day while talkin about subarus lol.. Nice results btw!

Edited by Guntrain

Well, as soon as I got there, they tested for boost leaks and I found one at the BOV.. so while they were fixing it, their lunch came.. so me and my buddies walked to a pizza shop, came back... and found that the "kid" doing the boost leak test decided to slack off after it was fixed (wasted time), and someone else in a WRX jumped in front of me for the dyno tune.

Guest JessterCPA
spotted Newer Spec B in the parking lot at Sushi Lounge in Totowa on Rt 46 west approx 330pm yesterday. I was in the TSX that was blocking your way. :redface:

the base QSM one is my friend's car, hes on here but he barely posts.

mine is the hooked up one with the cracked windshield. got stuck behind a truck that had all kinds of debris in it and it decided to just dump everything in the middle of turnpike.

im glad you didn't notice all the rock dents and cracks all over my hood, bumper, fenders, headlights, and jdm grill

im redoing my entire front end during the winter.

Actually i did notice but the windshield stood out the most. Plus it was dark so i wasnt really looking. That freakin sucks thou. I have a few nics on my windshield all from rocks kicked up from other cars. but you gota love the parkway!

Hey lemme know if youll sell your front lip. ill prolly see you one of the next few thurs.

i replaced my windshield today! LOL

and while getting it replaced, i spotted an LGT!

10/6

Engle St. in Englewood, NJ. right before the Town Porsche dealer at around 4:15PM.

Silver LGT with exhausts and maybe wheels. i believe it was stock height. i was parked at the Auto Glass shop, which is two blocks and across the street before the Porsche dealer.

sounded nice.

Silver debadged 05-06 GT with what looks like Spec B wheels, 2 mornings in a row on the Grand Central Pkwy west right by LGA. I zipped by you splitting lanes on my motorcycle a couple of times around 8:15am.
________________________________________________ [URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/vbpicgallery.php?do=view&g=1980"]'05 BSM OBXT Row-your-own, W.I.P. :rolleyes:[/URL] [URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/vbpicgallery.php?do=view&g=1242"]'06 Shrek B # 64 - The car the wife loved to hate :( Sold...[/URL]

aaron where did you get your windshield done? Did you get aftermarket or the OEM glass? cuz i have heard bad things aboud the aftermarket and especially paired with a low quality install the seal cracks and water can seep in and the windshield is loose.

Im worried one of my nicks might spider. and will need to replace it too.

Guest JessterCPA
aaron where did you get your windshield done? Did you get aftermarket or the OEM glass? cuz i have heard bad things aboud the aftermarket and especially paired with a low quality install the seal cracks and water can seep in and the windshield is loose.

Im worried one of my nicks might spider. and will need to replace it too.

My brother went back to the dealer for his 2008 LGT windsheild. Didn't trust anyone in the area.

its an OEM windshield, but i got it done with the glass professionals.. the shop i did it at also did my windshield on my old car and my dad's work truck. they do a good job. its actually sealed better than factory! haha, its a lot tighter on the seals and you dont see the gaps that i used to have previously with the windshield that came with the car.

i dont trust dealer.. last time i got something done, they messed up more things. when i bought my car, i had it packaged, guess what? while putting the gauges on, they scratched my headunit, broke the screw hole on the wood trim, they forgot to connect the hazard button back up, they didn't tighten down the bov to the intercooler so i was losing boost, fingerprints all over the glass, the list really doesnt stop. i reported everything back to the dealer and they didn't do anything.. subaru dealers are bullshit.

its an OEM windshield, but i got it done with the glass professionals.. the shop i did it at also did my windshield on my old car and my dad's work truck. they do a good job. its actually sealed better than factory! haha, its a lot tighter on the seals and you dont see the gaps that i used to have previously with the windshield that came with the car.

i dont trust dealer.. last time i got something done, they messed up more things. when i bought my car, i had it packaged, guess what? while putting the gauges on, they scratched my headunit, broke the screw hole on the wood trim, they forgot to connect the hazard button back up, they didn't tighten down the bov to the intercooler so i was losing boost, fingerprints all over the glass, the list really doesnt stop. i reported everything back to the dealer and they didn't do anything.. subaru dealers are bullshit.

which dealer was that? more than one negative experience?

i keep tooting liberty's horn, but theyve been awesome every time ive gone...

im talking about liberty.

after they fucked me over a NUMEROUS times (because i literally used to live 2 blocks away from them, on Kinderkamek rd., so i went to them and i knew i could trust them bc i can keep checking on them every now and then).. but instead, i got my interior really scuffed up. i only had 7 miles on it!!

so i took it to richard lucas when i had problems with tcu.. and they fucked it up. yes, they replaced it under warranty, because they fried it, but they took a month and a half to fix it.

never going back to a subaru dealer again. nothing but baddies.

Wow.. Lynns near me and Wayne subaru service departments are pretty good. although last time i was at lynns for a warranty issue they took their dear sweet time with me car. All they had to do was cut the roters. that only takes 5 Mins each. i was there for a few hours.

im talking about liberty.

after they fucked me over a NUMEROUS times (because i literally used to live 2 blocks away from them, on Kinderkamek rd., so i went to them and i knew i could trust them bc i can keep checking on them every now and then).. but instead, i got my interior really scuffed up. i only had 7 miles on it!!

so i took it to richard lucas when i had problems with tcu.. and they fucked it up. yes, they replaced it under warranty, because they fried it, but they took a month and a half to fix it.

never going back to a subaru dealer again. nothing but baddies.

You should write a letter to Dan Cohen, General Sales Mgr and 'cc' Rick DeSilva, the owner of Liberty Subaru. If you keep it civil :nono::argue: and explain why you have been disappointed with your recent service experiences I'm sure they will try to make it up to you.

You will probably get a better response if you just sound very disappointed :icon_sad: that Liberty let you down than if you sound angry :mad: that Liberty screwed up your ride. Sales are way down for car dealers so they don't want to do anything to allienate their current customer base.

Just remember if you sound too pissed off :rtfm: they may figure that you are a lost cause rather than a customer they can make happy again. :lol: