LegacyGT.com

Official Tri-State Spotted Thread

mlrtime

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup - I was coming back from work at that time. You mean Readington Road or Pleasant Run/629? How did the perforated pipe exhaust sound? Ha!

Spotted twice so far and both times it was by you!

pleasant run** i didnt hear anything.. windows up and music on.. i was being driven back out to college. but the good thing is i did see my car, even though for a short time!

Today 2 spottings:

(1) Whitestone Expwy West bound at about 2:00pm, SWP GT wagon, tint, Thule rack, exhaust, rims, Phillipino or Asian looking driver with sunglasses (hard to tell with dark tint) - moving pretty quick.

(2) Mobil station off GCP and 70th st (guess that's way North Jackson Heights) close to Home Depot/BBBY, ABP GT wagon w/tint in the lot.

________________________________________________ [URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/vbpicgallery.php?do=view&g=1980"]'05 BSM OBXT Row-your-own, W.I.P. :rolleyes:[/URL] [URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/vbpicgallery.php?do=view&g=1242"]'06 Shrek B # 64 - The car the wife loved to hate :( Sold...[/URL]

^^ Thanks for the high level of detail. I'm sure someone will recognize themselves. :rolleyes:

hahah was in the middle of typing them when i got a call wasnt paying attention to the fact i hadnt finished, fixed...

NBP Legacy on Rte 129 in Croton at 2:40. Debadged, manual trans. I was driving my wife's NBP Impreza w/ kayak rack in opposite direction. Didn't really notice you until I heard you shift to 2nd and noticed the debadged rear. You on here?

NBP Legacy on Rte 129 in Croton at 2:40. Debadged, manual trans. I was driving my wife's NBP Impreza w/ kayak rack in opposite direction. Didn't really notice you until I heard you shift to 2nd and noticed the debadged rear. You on here?

Damn, sounds like my car, but I was nowhere near there, nor was i driving :lol:

2 Spottings tonite. Both on Rt. 18 in East Brunswick, NJ around 7:45 tonite.

1 Silver Wagon going southbound on Rt. 18, just past Eggers St. Sounded like it had exhaust.

1 ABP GT sedan going Northbound on Rt. 18 just before Eggers St. Def. had exhaust....sounded nice too!

-John

Edited by pathfin9

Today at 5:45pm, spotted an ABP LGT heading east on the Bear Mountain Bridge. You had an exhaust and a BOV, sounded mean as hell rippin out of the toll booth.

I think you saw my gawking at your car. I was going the opposite way and was driving my DD, a red Jeep Wrangler. You on here?