LegacyGT.com

Official Tri-State Spotted Thread

mlrtime

This may have been me. Only thing is my rims are off and I'm on stockers. If it was right near the Barnes & Noble then probably me. I drove past B&N and went down to Pathmark to run some errands. Sorry I didn't stop in figured it was too early for a meet....

Lonnie

aaah.. so it was you then. yeah, it was early for the meet, but we were all already there.

your rims actually looked kind of big to be stockers, but i guess they were. It's pretty uncommon to see a red LGT to begin with around here anyways. everyone turned around when they saw you pull in, but disappointed because you didn't park haha. oyeah, very rare for another LGT to be there also.. there are always only 2 or 3 LGT's at the meets and its always the same 3..

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest heightsgtltd
Because i can ? :rolleyes:

So then you shouldn't be surprised that A/S tires that are winter biased aren't so great for autoxing :lol:

Guest heightsgtltd
Heights and G.T. subie....what pressure do you run your Contis at?? May mines are too high... Also feel the sidewalls are not stiff enough

IIRC, about 40/38

IIRC, about 40/38

Cool. I'll give that a try..My struts might have something to do with that as well since they are shot in the front. Got to change them out with the new ones this weekend...

"Gimme mines Balboa...Gimme mines".....Clubber Lang - Mr. T

Not that it belongs in this section really...

spotted a newer white LGT wagon with rims, full tints, lowered and exhaust in Vriginia while I was down there visiting... it looked VERY nice

It's been quiet here with Legacy's but I have seen ALOT of WRX's as of late

Cool. I'll give that a try..My struts might have something to do with that as well since they are shot in the front. Got to change them out with the new ones this weekend...

Saw you again today. Figured I'd post so you don't feel left out :lol:

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

Saw you again today. Figured I'd post so you don't feel left out :lol:

Somebody must have stole my car cuz she was nowhere near Norwalk....lol Only place I went today was from B-port to Shelton.

"Gimme mines Balboa...Gimme mines".....Clubber Lang - Mr. T

Somebody must have stole my car cuz she was nowhere near Norwalk....lol Only place I went today was from B-port to Shelton.

:lol::lol: ok I guess it wasn't you then

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

Here is an old Spot.. by old I mean almost if not yet a year old.. haha I was coming out of Maryland and someplace around the NJ Turnpike I saw a nice white Legacy with tints and you had the passenger side window down must of been the girlfriend in the seat :lol:

I was in the black stock Forester XS you just about switched lanes when I did but we both got caught in the traffic on the GWB haha but nice ride!

Black Legacy sedan with custom exhaust at "Plaza Deli at Clove Branch" in Hopewell Jct, NY tonight around 7:40. I was gassing up my Outback. Didn't notice you until you were leaving.
When Chuck Norris was born, the only person who cried was the doctor. Never slap Chuck Norris. - E.J.S.

Guest Gitster
Black Legacy sedan with custom exhaust at "Plaza Deli at Clove Branch" in Hopewell Jct, NY tonight around 7:40. I was gassing up my Outback. Didn't notice you until you were leaving.

WTF Mark thats where I work :spin:

(Not the Deli :lol: :lol:)