LegacyGT.com

Official Tri-State Spotted Thread

mlrtime

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

damn, I didn't see you again. How does that keep happening? :confused:

I wasn't in the left lane b/c the right lane was moving. People are gettin pretty ridiculous on that road lately. Especially with the divided lane. These jackasses basically come to a stop when you get up there. Not to mention the same old idiots that are scared to drive next to the barrier wall in the left lane so they just go extra slow :mad::lol:

My friend's g/f actually said to me "I do that, so what? The wall makes me nervous that I'm gonna hit it so I just go really really slow". WTF? She had zero idea of that she's holding up everyone else who's not retarded & realizes that they obviously made that lane plenty wide enough so you won't hit the wall!! :lol::lol:

funny, i stay close to the wall and do around 80 in the work van!! like the barrier. it's easier to follow close to that and speed knowing you're not near anyone next to you versus tryin to stay in those crooked ass lines! of course i don't actually speed thru the areas where guys are working. then i haul around 50. but if no ones there, 80 all the way!

Two spots:

Yesterday, 7:00PM, Saugatuck Ave. by the Westport train station, light colored LGT sedan (silver or white, but couldn't tell because of the low light conditions.)

Today, around 3:30PM heading south on the Merritt in Fairfield, sliver wingless GT sedan. You were with your woman, I was with mine in my white sedan.

When Chuck Norris was born, the only person who cried was the doctor. Never slap Chuck Norris. - E.J.S.

Stock silver LGT spotted in Jersey City after the Passion concert with a Filipino driver(? or other Asian who is a Passion fan) with a couple other friends in the car. I was in my friend's tC with black rims and chrome lips.

This is my first LGT spotted other than the other 5 driven by senior citizens.

2006 SWP 3.0R 5EAT VDC BBQ

2008 OBP 2.5i 4EAT BBQ [RIP]

saw an ABP wagon on the merrit south around 4:15-4:30 today with all kinds of volunteer fireman stuff on it.
"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

Spotted black 05-07LGT. tint, drop, rotas, exhausts.

Monday morning on Montgomery ave and Greene St. in Exchange Place Jersey City.

i parked my QSM 08 LGT in front of my office and i think you were trying to get my attention. when i stepped out of my car you floored your car right past me at the traffic light.. sounds like my car. guess we have similar mods..

Spotted black 05-07LGT. tint, drop, rotas, exhausts.

Monday morning on Montgomery ave and Greene St. in Exchange Place Jersey City.

i parked my QSM 08 LGT in front of my office and i think you were trying to get my attention. when i stepped out of my car you floored your car right past me at the traffic light.. sounds like my car. guess we have similar mods..

I never see your ride aaron...and i work at exchange place. I'll spot ya one of these days.

damn it, i want tint, but stupid NJ doesnt allow front tint!

I got 2 years before re-inspection, but I dont wanna pay 2-300$ and have to tear it off for one day in 18 mths :(

thats why you have to go to a private inspection place. worse they can say is sorry we cant or we dont care. of course remember you have to pay a good $70 for a private inspection, but thats the price we pay. i've never gone to a state run place ever.

however if your dumb enough to go to a state place and get a fail sticker for tint no private place is going to pass you after since now a record exists your car was tinted and they dont want to be responsible.

i never had a problem with tinted windows, but make sure thats the only thing wrong. dont go in there with stupid ass blue lights and smoked this and that led washer fluids craps, etc

MAYHEM

#122/22 STS NNJR SCCA

AUTOX4U.COM

XENON RETRO GUIDE

I never see your ride aaron...and i work at exchange place. I'll spot ya one of these days.

wowww really?? hahahaha

my car is parked by that intersection, in front of the little sandwich shop all the time..

my office is in between the deli and the montgomery-greene condos.. and my car is always sitting inside the little parking garage. they never park it downstairs though, since the valet knows he cant get my car through the elevator or else it'll scrape.. so it sits by the entrance.

im always driving back and forth on montgomery (because columbus drive and grand st are the worse possible roads to take in this part of JC)..

thats why you have to go to a private inspection place. worse they can say is sorry we cant or we dont care. of course remember you have to pay a good $70 for a private inspection, but thats the price we pay. i've never gone to a state run place ever.

however if your dumb enough to go to a state place and get a fail sticker for tint no private place is going to pass you after since now a record exists your car was tinted and they dont want to be responsible.

i never had a problem with tinted windows, but make sure thats the only thing wrong. dont go in there with stupid ass blue lights and smoked this and that led washer fluids craps, etc

Good points!

Now if I can get it tinted without my dad giving me a hassle that ill get pulled over :p (hes überlaw - everything has to be 110% legal, except when it comes to his car lol)

saw an ABP wagon on the merrit south around 4:15-4:30 today with all kinds of volunteer fireman stuff on it.

I've seen that car between norwalk and danbury a couple of times on Rt 7... looks to have exhaust and rims... and the strobes and antennas.... don't think they're on here...

I've seen that car between norwalk and danbury a couple of times on Rt 7... looks to have exhaust and rims... and the strobes and antennas.... don't think they're on here...

yup, that's the one! Cans, antennas all over, strobes, fireman lic plates. The cans made me think the guy was on here since people who mod their cars like that usually are members on this site.

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

Good points!

Now if I can get it tinted without my dad giving me a hassle that ill get pulled over :p (hes überlaw - everything has to be 110% legal, except when it comes to his car lol)

I have had my civic... long time ago tinted 35% all around for about 5 years and never got pulled over for it.

I was kinda careful with it when I expect the cops to be side by side with you on at the light, I just roll the windows down just in case.

Even at road blocks for the registration they do near my house.

It could be like -10 degrees in the winter but I'd still roll down the windows just in case.

With being a little cautious like that, there is just a slim chance you will get pulled over.

I also got pulled over for a loud exhaust but rolled the windows down when the cop came and he said nothing about rolling the windows up.

I am not too sure what the fine is on the Tints but.....I took a chance this time around also.

35% all around.

when i was a teenage, one of my friends put like 60% tint on his cavalier.

got pulled over ALL the time for it

its like a 35$ fine (or it was then)

I think a wagon, with moderate tint (MAYBE 30%) would be pretty easy.

Plus I could say it came with the car, and passed inspection so...

When i was looking at new wagons, i went to a dealer that had an OB XT that had like 40% tint all around.

I asked the dealer and he was all "err, umm, well, you see...you could remove it if you think its illegal. I dont do the inspections so i dont know...."

was quiet funny! (i even called TBS to confirm :p

wowww really?? hahahaha

my car is parked by that intersection, in front of the little sandwich shop all the time..

my office is in between the deli and the montgomery-greene condos.. and my car is always sitting inside the little parking garage. they never park it downstairs though, since the valet knows he cant get my car through the elevator or else it'll scrape.. so it sits by the entrance.

im always driving back and forth on montgomery (because columbus drive and grand st are the worse possible roads to take in this part of JC)..

LIAR! You made me walk past that garage the last 2 days...but no GT out front.:lol: