LegacyGT.com

Official Tri-State Spotted Thread

mlrtime

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been cross posting some of those. I think it depends on my mood, and where I've seen them. NY Plates are usually Tri-state when spotted in CT, and MA plates are NE in CT, and CT usually get both... *shrug*
When Chuck Norris was born, the only person who cried was the doctor. Never slap Chuck Norris. - E.J.S.

Guest JessterCPA
Nm, I thought you needed law school for a CPA.

No No No.

I have a BS in Accounting. I then studied & passed the CPA exam. Law is a seperate degree in itself, Juris Doctor or JD, or occasionally, an LLM, whatever that is.

I could very well go get my Masters or PhD in Accounting, but I think I'd rather chop my arms off.

Jesse

I can speak out of experience on the masters part, if i had a choice again i would not have done mine till much later if need be! Cpa's do make tons of loot though.

2008 6mt Legacy Gt Spec B DGM - Not so Stock/Work in progress

2006 5mt Legacy Gt OBP - Sold

2005 5eat Legacy Gt OBP - RIP

R.I.P Coxx

Still have not spotted anyone from here...since you guys are in troy and everyone else around that drives a lgt are def not typical age for members...

2008 6mt Legacy Gt Spec B DGM - Not so Stock/Work in progress

2006 5mt Legacy Gt OBP - Sold

2005 5eat Legacy Gt OBP - RIP

R.I.P Coxx

I think in all my time here, I was spotted once, on vacation! :lol:

+1 I hardly ever get spotted. I also post spottings all the time & almost nobody ever replies

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

Guest JessterCPA

True.

I remember on vacation, I walk to my car after dinner (with the family of course) and see this scrap piece of paper on my windsheild. My wife thought it was a stalker. I said "No, it's only godwhomismike!" She shook her head & called me a loser.

:lol:

Jesse