LegacyGT.com

Official Tri-State Spotted Thread

mlrtime

was there a jdm poser on the hood of his car?!

were you pretending to own a better car again?

i believe i saw redbeast at the palisades mall saturday about 5PM, parked in the middle of nowhere out near the cheesecake entrance. Eyelines gave it away if it was him

how many red outback 3.0r's, with eyelines, do you think are in this world?

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha just yours my friend

Rah Digga? :confused::iam:

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

Guest Gitster

Hey Coxx and Heights ...

how many red outback 3.0r's, with eyelines, do you think are in this world?

haha just yours my friend

;):lol::lol:

Guest Gitster
Haha i havent even watched an entire episode yet ... i cant concentrate on the tv when im on my Macbook

Hey Coxx and Heights ...

;):lol::lol:

Hey jackass! I know what RdiggA was sayin. I was asking if it was Rah Digga is all.

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

Back on topic...:rolleyes:

Atlantic Blue Pearl GT sedan between Exits 15 and 3 on I-95 this morning after 8:30. (Hood Deflector and Tuned by Cobb license plate frame.)

When Chuck Norris was born, the only person who cried was the doctor. Never slap Chuck Norris. - E.J.S.

coxx no its not, my friend greg calls me that and i couldnt think of a name when i was making this account so i used that nickname, just a little FYI haha. There should be another local meet sometime, although palisades was hot i had a good time.

coxx no its not, my friend greg calls me that and i couldnt think of a name when i was making this account so i used that nickname, just a little FYI haha. There should be another local meet sometime, although palisades was hot i had a good time.

:lol: ok dude. I'm just bustin balls

BSM GT Sedan in Byram around 1:30 this afternoon. You were waiting at the light next to the Greenwich Lobster house. Couldn't get the plates, whether they were CT or NY...
When Chuck Norris was born, the only person who cried was the doctor. Never slap Chuck Norris. - E.J.S.

just saw some black Coxx heading south on the merritt

guess he's not coming to the cookhouse tonight lol

:lol: Nah. I like to GTFO of CT asap after work