Official Tri-State Spotted Thread

mlrtime

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest subiecity
you guys spotted 4 2.5i's in Kisco and not one of them was subiecity WTF people

goddamn it.....i spotted sliver 2.5i right in front of my house pulled over talkin on the fone....HAWWTT PIeCE O ASS damn and i spotted val...but who really cares now

No offense but I never post N/A spottings ust because there all over the place.

+1 :lol: :lol: otherwise I've seen about 400 2.5i's driven by everyone from teenagers to grandmas (I even saw a nun once). If I see Val or Subiecity I'll be sure to post it. ;)

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

Guest subiecity
i see val like...all the goddam time, she works in the same parking lot where i hang out..so i see her alll the time, if i knew what coxx looked like id post too, otherwise i see a million GT's n subies..i only post the ones that are modified

+1 :lol: :lol: otherwise I've seen about 400 2.5i's driven by everyone from teenagers to grandmas (I even saw a nun once). If I see Val or Subiecity I'll be sure to post it. ;)

My wife is usually driving our 2.5i, but if you guys wave, she'll wave back. She's been around Scoobys long enough that she knows the drill. I'm in Mt. Kisco all the time. I'll have to look for Val and Subiecity.

Guest subiecity
im in mt kisco alll the time 2, u cannot miss my car, im all black rims tints, car , grille, oversized mudflaps, soon to be tailights, and mine is loud as ****

im in mt kisco alll the time 2, u cannot miss my car, im all black rims tints, car , grille, oversized mudflaps, soon to be tailights, and mine is loud as ****

I'll look and hear for you. LOL

We have a silver wagon and trust me...if you see it, you'll know it's mine. ;)

if i knew what coxx looked like id post too

here ya go

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h213/Rcoxx/100_1818.jpg

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

Guest Gitster

All I can think about is a Ludacris song everytime you post. :rolleyes:

Im not being an ass, Its very entertaining, keep it up. :spin:

Guest subiecity

what song?

All I can think about is a Ludacris song everytime you post.
:rolleyes:

Im not being an ass, Its very entertaining, keep it up.
:spin:

I spotted a black LGT a couple of weeks ago on patchouge-holbrook road.... he pulled up next to me and asked I it was a spec.b...Yes.. mods.. No : ( he pulled good until traffic ended our fun

No offense but I never post N/A spottings ust because there all over the place.

Yeah +1 unless they give a wave or a freindly honk. If it was one of the NA guys on here they would probably give a sign that they are in the know but there are way more n00bz that drive the NA version then the GT even though a lot of n00bz buy the GT as well.

I did have an interesting NA spotting the last week though. This large black woman in a 2.5i actually tried to race me at a light WTF! No disrespect to all you NA guys but a stock 2.5i trying to race a mildly modified GT is just silly. I got a good chuckle out of that. BTW I don't always bite when provoked but I am not gonna give someone like that a chance to brag and say they smoked me when I wasn't trying to race.

I have to say that I am looking forward to seeing some fast NA Legacys at the meet. subiecity your ass better show! (not literally please:lol: )

Well faster NA Legacys :lol:

My friend has an NA Impreza wagon modded and another friend has a modded an NA Impreza sedan and they both pull nicely and are quick. The guy with the wagon is in love with my turbo especialy the sound, but I have to admit having a smoother power band is a really nice thing too. Turbo is a little more unpredictable at first but once you adapt that is not a point and its additive.

Guest subiecity
i like my "faster" NA legacy as well its not as bad as what people on this site make it sound like.....180 or so hp isnt taht bad