Official Tri-State Spotted Thread

mlrtime

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most peopel live in nj and commute to work in ny. why are you so backwards? j/k

i asked him that when i met him in jc a while ago too hahahhaa

Yea i must've missed that memo. :lol: It gets old pretty quick but hopefully this will be the last year. it's either find a closer place to live or find a closer place to work. I'm running out of nintendo games to beat on the commute in/out. :rolleyes:

Let me know in advance what day you guys would wanna do a meet / or if there is one close by that we could crash. I gotta know early tho so I can drive in that day.

Spotted a blue leggy today around 1ish on 84 East right before the Taconic parkway exit ...had rims, window tintz, and debadges except for the subie badge.

I wasn't driving tho so u didn't see me, but it was funny cuz i saw this g35 go by on my left with the driver thinking he was all that, and was wishing i was in my lgt just to show him up and put him in his place, then i see u drive by on my right. :lol:

Saturday afternoon in Union, NJ, silver GT lowered, exhaust and thats all I managed to see. I was in my car, I beeped..looked like a younger woman driving, I only caught a quick glimpse since we were heading in opposite directions.

Based on his avitar...I think it was Hassa's car.

who did i see today in stratford. You were behind me on cutspring then turned onto main st and passed me when i turned off. You were in a black spec b or lgt ltd sedan. HID's and yellow fogs lowered w/ exhaust and grill. I was in the wagon and honked = )

Hahaha....that was hilarious. All i hear on my 2 way is my cousin like, "Who's this jack@ss behind me in the MDX!" hahahah:lol:

Cool meet last night! I'll have to try to make it up for some more.

-John

spotted two spec B's and a cobalt ss going slow on River rd.

I was in the MDX being a douche. MOOOOOVE IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT :spin: