LegacyGT.com

Official Tri-State Spotted Thread

mlrtime

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spotted a dark blue lgt with tinted windows and exhaust parked next to Stuyvesant town on 1st Ave & 16th St in Manhattan this weekend. My gf rolled her eyes when i tried to stop and get a better look so don't have nething else :lol:

I dont know if this was me and I don't remmeber the street but I was by the laughy factory in the city on sat night..Like 11pm-2 am :) I have a dark blue with tints and a few other things :)

I dont know if this was me and I don't remmeber the street but I was by the laughy factory in the city on sat night..Like 11pm-2 am :) I have a dark blue with tints and a few other things :)

:spin:

how many cars were you driving? if the answer is one, you have TINT, not TINTS. do you have more than one shade of tint on your car, because than you might have two different TINTS.

I say "tints" too..sorta like how I wear "shades" even though there is only one tint on both glass lenses.

:hide:

& you would be wrong :) but if you refer to sunglasses as shades you are not necessarily incorrect because "shades" is a slang term, tint is not.

Spotted 08+ DGM Spec B. rolling down So. Washington Ave. about 5:45pm. I was walking down the street.

no way! that was you? are you talking about s. washington in dumont, bergenfield, westwood, closter, englewood cliffs, fort lee .... :lol:

I say "tints" too..sorta like how I wear "shades" even though there is only one tint on both glass lenses.

:hide:

In the english language there are a few items that are both singular and plural in the same word.

Deer, there are no Deers

Tint, there is no tints

Shrimp, there are no Shrimps

there are a few more, but you get the idea.

When you guys refer to "Tints on my car" you sound like ghetto-wanna-bes and it's pretty embarassing to both yourself and the Subaru community. :(

-mike