LegacyGT.com

New Hog-zawst System!!! The sound of power! *with patented washer technology*

Well, I don't think Val hung around this thread for long, so he shouldn't have to search too far. I don't know if she ever stated whether or not she had an auto though. Well, auto or manual, the sound would be the same, right?

val wasnt a he, she was a hottie

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No, the "he" was referring to you, Mr CTATV. I was trying to say that Val didn't hang around this thread too long, so there shouldn't be too many posts by her, so you shouldn't have to search too far to find out whether or not she posted about having an auto or manual.

I was trying to be concise, but ended up not being clear enough. Hopefully this fixes that.

I did this to my 08 2.5i, 3 spacers. Doesn't sound terrible for me but there is a drone at highway speeds (I can tolerate it since I'm a youngin haha.) I might kick it down to 2 spacers when I get a chance. (Btw, there is a nice rumbling sound to mine. I know what a Honda with a universal exhaust sounds like, my brother has one..so i hear his crap everyday)

So yea.....I went for about 4 months without the hogzaust, or anything like it, and I thought I liked it, so today, I woke up and put three washers in that sucker and F***ING LOVE IT!!!!!

I simply can't get enough of it, the sound of power with patented washer technology, LoL, HogMeat u'r plain genius

I've Crashed My ROFLChopper into a LOLCanOhttp://legacygt.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=16939&dateline=1230531251

extra! extra! read all about it....STi get hogged!

Hogzaust strikes again!!! last week my buddy got the new STi, he was asking me what exhaust i went with. told him i'd hook him up for free in under 15 min and if he wasn't satisfied i'd undo it for free under 15 min. yup, you guessed it... hooked, thanx hogmeat.

you have an OBXT and your wife has an STi?

Kind of. She drives an 04 WRX that has all the STI exterior goodies except the tail. And the car sit on 17" Rota Tarmacs in Full Royal with Graphite.

Interior has STI Titanium Shift Knob, STI Shifter trim which I had to retrofit to the console. It also has a SPT short shifter and turbo gauge and a STI cat back Muffler.

I drive the OBXT because I have my toddler all day. Not to say her car does not have a baby seat in it for running around the mountains.

sarahcar.thumb.jpg.af31a6b7b3ce32211bf65f3102438ed9.jpg

016_08Asml.jpg.58a2b40733a39377433cf225e283b33d.jpg

Edited by Dergara
Addition

“Abandon hope, all ye who enter here”

-Dante Alighieri

http://youtu.be/lLFunBPgPOo

Kind of. She drives an 04 WRX that has all the STI exterior goodies except the tail. And the car sit on 17" Rota Tarmacs in Full Royal with Graphite.

Interior has STI Titanium Shift Knob, STI Shifter trim which I had to retrofit to the console. It also has a SPT short shifter and turbo gauge and a STI cat back Muffler.

I drive the OBXT because I have my toddler all day. Not to say her car does not have a baby seat in it for running around the mountains.

nice. what do you guys do for work seeing your mr. mom?