LegacyGT.com

New Hog-zawst System!!! The sound of power! *with patented washer technology*

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

he said it keeps stock tips, so this should give ya an idea..ihere is mine im n/a but still sounds good,,,,new mufflers/no resonator....sounds waaaayyyy better in person...$175

http://media.putfile.com/25i-resonator-removed

http://img393.imageshack.us/img393/6004/s30100901mh.th.jpg http://img61.imageshack.us/img61/3893/dsc002890jt.th.jpg

Or mine.... But it is too loud and drony (is that a word?) ;)

613043918_Closeuptop.thumb.JPG.d8e653c11a6668704c98906959f9d719.JPG

1065601489_Comparisontips.thumb.JPG.096688f82cd92b7ccb2674d53c06f613.JPG

Or mine.... But it is too loud and drony (is that a word?) ;)

That's exactly what I had. It was TOO LOUD, especially when coasting in gear to a stoplight (engine braking). It would ROAR down to a stop. Gave me a stress head/neck ache after 10 minutes of town driving...

Why suffer through that?

I'm pleasantly surprised... It was most certainly worth the couple bucks and 10 mins of my time.

CLICK HERE FOR THE HOGZAUST

I know why it's so cheap! I bet it's made out of PVC:icon_lol: . Just playing. Man I need more info, pix and prices. Some where in the world it's already Friday:)

p.s will it fit wagons?

Racer X FMIC for '05-'09 LGTs, '08+ WRX and '10+ LGT,'14+ FXT, and '15+ WRX TMIC Racerxengineering.com

+ for something stupid.

i bet its jsut putting a spacer in the flange. i did it once and it sounded like that. sounds good, looks stupid. and not worth a post claming a cat back. sorry hoggers not yet impressed

That's what I was thinking. Did that in my cousin's 325is 11-12 years ago. We thought is was cool then, but then again we were 18 or 19 years old :icon_tong. There is no way any kind of real catback will sell for $200. Muffler deletes or something like it... maybe... a real catback... no way.

+ for something stupid.

i bet its jsut putting a spacer in the flange. i did it once and it sounded like that. sounds good, looks stupid. and not worth a post claming a cat back. sorry hoggers not yet impressed

//Puts Mr. Meier on "Do Not Sell" list

Where is your faith in me? Did it leak out when I drilled that hole in the uppipe?

Play nice!

I'm pleasantly surprised... It was most certainly worth the couple bucks and 10 mins of my time.

There is no way any kind of real catback will sell for $200. Muffler deletes or something like it... maybe... a real catback... no way.

Maybe it's something like it...or maybe not.

Whistle tips FTW!!!:woowoo::icon_bigg

wooo woooooooooo!!! Gotta love Bubb Rubb

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.